BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town Vs. Rovers - 14/1/17

Fans don't like his boring gameplan and tactics.

Feeney Lowe Akpan

Surely there can't be anything as boring as these three losers can there ?

Wonder who their plantpot agents and agencies are that our great club and its supporters have to suffer ?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder who their plantpot agents and agencies are that our great club and its supporters have to suffer ?

If Feeney plays as well as he did last week I won't be bothered who his agent is. I can't say that when I'm watching the game tomorrow that I'll give a seconds thought as to who a particular player is represented by. If we come back with a point I'll be more than happy as Portman Road is a ground that we don't usually do particularly well at.

No Nyambe ? What's wrong he broke through last season.

I said I expect to see not the team I would have picked

Well what does it matter as long as they play well.

Am I really going to think as I listen to the radio commentary about who their agent is? Nope!

A section of Ipswich fans have had it in for McCarthy from the off but he's just one of those kind of managers whose style is often hard to take but most tolerate it when it's doing the job. He's just run out of steam now they all have a shelf life especially when there is no money to keep freshening things up.

They want to be careful what they wish for though if they are still penniless as hard as it might be to watch that pragmatic style is what keeps poor teams out of danger.

• Backroom

A section of Ipswich fans have had it in for McCarthy from the off but he's just one of those kind of managers whose style is often hard to take but most tolerate it when it's doing the job. He's just run out of steam now they all have a shelf life especially when there is no money to keep freshening things up.

They want to be careful what they wish for though if they are still penniless as hard as it might be to watch that pragmatic style is what keeps poor teams out of danger.

Once Mick goes, they are most likely @#/?. Their squad is awful. They keep selling their best players and are given barely anything to reinvest (sound familiar?).

Right now they're basically us, but with a decent manager. Terrible squad, no money, mountains of debt owed to the owner (who is nowhere to be seen), an unpopular manager and fans who are beginning to walk away rather than waste their lives watching turgid, boring football.

Once Mick goes, they are most likely @#/?. Their squad is awful. They keep selling their best players and are given barely anything to reinvest (sound familiar?).

Right now they're basically us, but with a decent manager. Terrible squad, no money, mountains of debt owed to the owner (who is nowhere to be seen), an unpopular manager and fans who are beginning to walk away rather than waste their lives watching turgid, boring football.

Sadly a recurring theme in the Championship it seems every other club is in a similar boat although not as spectacular as our dodgy demise but that's why we are now just seen as another struggling champ club. A lot have forgotten just how we ended up where we are.

Think Big Mick over achieved a bit at first with nothing but shirt buttons and raised the expectation levels. He'd probably do that here if he walked in tomorrow and what we wouldn't give for just one decent season !

Imagine him with our squad of a few years ago :o

If Feeney plays as well as he did last week I won't be bothered who his agent is. I can't say that when I'm watching the game tomorrow that I'll give a seconds thought as to who a particular player is represented by. If we come back with a point I'll be more than happy as Portman Road is a ground that we don't usually do particularly well at.

Even if it's Anderson?

Usually I would be happy with a draw but with all the bottom teams playing each other the gap gets wider and with our and ipswich current form I think a win is essential. On another note looking at the weather here and seeing the news and weather for down there what's the chance of it being called off. Don't fancy another Newport

Feeney played well ? What did he do in fact what can he do Parsons the opposition must have been desperately poor.

We should all be reading about who represents who in football in order to weed out the bad ones and raise the standard of the English game and reduce costs.

• Backroom

Havent Ipswich put in bids for Danny Ward from Rotherham and Preston striker Hugill?

Which both were rejected

This is what Ipswich do. They put in ridiculously low offers for players, which inevitably get rejected, then at the end of the transfer window say

" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we tried" whilst Mick grumbles about needing better financial support.

Just a different type of infuriating BS.

They are pennyless but still find time to allegedly bid 1.5 million for Jordan Hugill at PNE, suspect someone at ITFC learnt the copy print from having friends in the media. He has worked miracles though on a absolute shoestring. I don't remember him getting any funds from selling Cresswell? The danish left back he got in looks handy though. I did like the look of Teddy Bishop too whom he has brought through.

Meanwhile there owners like ours are aload of t**ts who act confused, don't speak, don't appoint anyone, only sell players etc.

Not like you to miss the bigger picture, Parson.

Rovers make two changes to the side for today's game against @Official_ITFC - Jason Steele and Darragh Lenihan return to the team. #COYB https://t.co/qf3DWUDoIz

Steele

Marshall Leniham Mulgrew Williams

Feeney Akpan Lowe Bennett

Gallagher Graham

subs:- Raya, Greer, Nyambe, Tomlinson, Mahoney, Brown, Emnes.

good to see 3 academy players on the bench

It is good to see academy players getting on the bench but we have to remember why. These lads are there not because they are knocking on the first team door or have been out on loan proving themselves it's a forced situation brought about by injuries and a serious lack of investment.

I hope they all make the grade but it's only for the agents & Vs selling conveyor belt anyway %%%

Rovers make two changes to the side for today's game against @Official_ITFC - Jason Steele and Darragh Lenihan return to the team. #COYB https://t.co/qf3DWUDoIz

Steele

Gallagher Graham

Hmm... Well I suppose we can be happy we have one genuine impact player in Emnes.

What's happened to Stokes??

Steele

Gallagher Graham

I would have had Greer in defence and Mulgrew in midfield in place of Lowe but that is too much to ask.

We must have somebody better than Feeney too. I know Parson said he played well in the cup but I have NEVER seen him be anything other than abysmal and that is all I can go on. Sorry but I'm not prepared to take somebody else's opinion over my own eyes.

I'd have put Emnes on the right wing but I'm not the manager. If you want him to stay PLAY him.

Not really its embarrassing, it just shows a dearth of talent and available numbers that Coyle can pick from, let alone outlining to the world how under invested we are from the corrupt indians and just how we are making do by picking academy players who are nowhere near good enough.

It's Blackburn Rovers Chaddy in the Championship... Not someone like Bury where that would be accepted.

Archived