BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town Vs. Rovers - 14/1/17

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenihan recklessly got sent off at Barnsley costing any chance of getting back into that game. In his absence Greer and Mulgrew formed a good defensive partnership, resulting in 2 wins and a draw with goal conceded ratio of 0.66.

Coyle then recalls Lenhinan into his unfamiliar position of Centre half, drops Greer, we return to conceding 3 and Lenihan is all over the place by all accounts.

Coyle the footballing genius.....

Please! Let it be the final nail in his coffin. :(

it won't happen.

4th time this season we lost 3-2

When venkys get the 3 2 result a week next tuesday they will only be confused.

Meanwhile Burnley continue to secure another two decades of top football.

DE summed it up perfectly; a flukey draw at Huddersfield together with a flukey win over Newcastle and some on here were eulogising our buffoon of a manager. We should have got battered in both. As I said earlier, who would you bet on to have more fight out of us and Burton? We're doomed I'm afraid folks.

DE summed it up perfectly; a flukey draw at Huddersfield together with a flukey win over Newcastle and some on here were eulogising our buffoon of a manager. We should have got battered in both. As I said earlier, who would you bet on to have more fight out of us and Burton? We're doomed I'm afraid folks.

.....well apart from the fact Burton got whupped 2-0 at home by Wigan today so their fans are probably saying much the same.

.....well apart from the fact Burton got whupped 2-0 at home by Wigan today so their fans are probably saying much the same.

You've done this before, you can't go comparing Burton to anyone in this league.

They are just pleased to be here. Lowest paid team, i think only one cost a transfer fee, they were non-league 8 years ago.

This is Blackburn Rovers, this season just quite simply has been an embarrassment.

in all fairness Burton could only dream of signing the likes of Danny Graham etc when you look at the two squads on paper C'mon Rev ..they expected a relegation battle..

You've done this before, you can't go comparing Burton to anyone in this league.

They are just pleased to be here. Lowest paid team, i think only one cost a transfer fee, they were non-league 8 years ago.

This is Blackburn Rovers, this season just quite simply has been an embarrassment.

I know, and I can tell you're extremely pleased by it.

in all fairness Burton could only dream of signing the likes of Danny Graham etc when you look at the two squads on paper C'mon Rev ..they expected a relegation battle..

Not saying any different. The point being made was we were doomed when it is still probably any 3 from 4 from us, Burton,Wigan and Rotherham.

Still not good enough and Coyle needs to go ad most of us agree.

Archived