SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff At Home

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, preston blue said:

Well done Rovers.

It sounded like we made plenty of chances and had good possession. We played until the final whistle.

Frustration but at the start I would have been happy with a point.

Yep Credit Mahoney and the subs. 

Made early and look like they made an impact. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Makes a change gaining and not losing points in the last ten minutes. Was always going to be a tricky game but I feel certain we would have lost it under Coyle. We've discovered a backbone.

Well done Mowbray and the boys.

Exactly.  It is difficult to criticise, we should be please to be unbeaten in 4.  

Well done TM.

A frustrating night's work by all accounts and we still managed to end the evening on relative parity with how it began. A late goal made all the more impressive with the heavy schedule of late. As Mowbray says, now to regroup, "come up for air" and go again after the break. We are becoming difficult to beat, and I imagine not many fans of other teams around us will be tipping us to go down now. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Long way to go yet.

Three more tough games in the next 10 days - all of them loseable.

Made the decision to go down for the Fulham match.

I have a meeting in London on Tuesday afternoon so make that two !!

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Long way to go yet.

Three more tough games in the next 10 days - all of them loseable.

Made the decision to go down for the Fulham match.

See you there Jim! Heading there with a few spanish friends who will discover Rovers for the first time ;)

Good to hear we keep at it until the death, we could have started feeling sorry for ourselves but we didn't.  A late goal scored by a " non-goal scorer " to get a point. That's the sort of thing that teams who get out of relegation do.

Also gives the boss an opportunity to make a change of two now if he feels it's necessary. I  fancy a point at Norwich now.

As good a draw as you'll see at Ewood this season. Rovers were magnificent in the second half.

Excepting our league position, that was a game if have applauded even if we'd have lost 1-0.

More than deserved the equaliser and we go again. A point against Warnock's Cardiff was the most I'd have asked for before the game. We could have taken all three but it wasn't to be.

Mulgrew was MoM for me and Feeney did well. Whoever picks the Rovers MoM needs to start watching the game rather than picking the goalscorer.

Archived