BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Brentford v Rovers. 7th May

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 at half time is more than we could ask for hopefully TM will look at the score and say right lads we need to try get 2 more in the second half. I think we need to do it ourselves I think the time to rely on others is gone we need to score a couple more I think 

This is in OUR hands now. Go out in the second half and play like we have done this half and score more goals and we are safe. We have to think like that now, whatever happens elsewhere we cannot control.

Outrageous doesn't even begin to cover the penalty for Forrest. Their man goes into a high-studded challenge, taking down the Ipswich keeper - would be lucky out of his mind to avoid a red - instead it's actually given as a penalty for Forrest.

I feel ill... It's a race for goals now. Cannot fault the players after that first half, Gallagher and Bennett are working their socks off down the wings. Brentford looks soft defensively, but also like they have goals in them (if nothing else by an aggregated penalty). Graham looks unfit, but he's also our deadliest weapon in the penalty area... We need to keep a cool head for the first 15 minutes and then go for it as Brentford starts thinking bout that sweet vacation, can't count for more help from other teams now. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Just re-looked at the table. One more goal and we're out on goal difference? Both of us currently on -12. Or am I going insane?

Yes if we match forest on goal difference they stay up on goals scored 

Archived