BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS v Fleetwood

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluefred said:

What’s the story with Harper, ain’t seen him doing the business for us yet or is he just another crock ?

I saw him in the first half at Scunthorpe and thought he did well. He went off injured at half time and hasn't played since.

Apparently because the game was originally selected for broadcast on the original date, the broadcasters still hold the rights to game even though it is not being shown live anywhere in the world )as far as i can tell) thus it will not be shown live on ifollow- according to ifollow support

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Apparently because the game was originally selected for broadcast on the original date, the broadcasters still hold the rights to game even though it is not being shown live anywhere in the world )as far as i can tell) thus it will not be shown live on ifollow- according to ifollow support

Bizarre....

2 hours ago, philipl said:

As predicted but that's a sad, sorry looking team to represent Blackburn Rovers at home, in the league, against Fleetwood.

There's no pace, skill, passion, inventiveness or anyone with speed of thought in that lineup. 

I predict we'll be 2 down on the hour and we'll introduce Nuttall and expect miracles, I hope I'm wrong and we win handsomely.

10 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

That's bloody stupid!

Archived