BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnet (H) 04.11.17

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind him fiddling around with the lineup or tactics today. It makes sense to experiment in games like this really. In the League though something more settled is key and not dependent on worrying about the opposition. If he's set anything up today based on scouting Barnet then that's ludicrous.

15 hours ago, Adam1875 said:

Any exiles or people not able to get to the game.

I am a volunteer for Barrow in Furness hospital radio station Radio Lonsdale and we have been granted press access for tomorrows game.

Anyone who heard our stream for the Barrow game it will be myself on my own unfortunatley but will be bringing all the action from 2:55pm onwards.

Our stream can be accessed online via our website www.radio-lonsdale.co.uk

Just click on SportZone LIVE FOOTBALL which can be found under our advert for the macclesfield game next week

BUMP

33 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

From Richie Sharpe in the LT:-

Told that Rovers will start 3-4-2-1...

LEUTWILER

Downing Mulgrew Williams

CADDIS HARPER EVANS HARTT

GLADWIN Dack 

Graham

Mowbray has been desperate to get back to this formation since the opening few games.

23 minutes ago, Vinjay17 said:

I don't mind him fiddling around with the lineup or tactics today. It makes sense to experiment in games like this really. In the League though something more settled is key and not dependent on worrying about the opposition. If he's set anything up today based on scouting Barnet then that's ludicrous.

The issue isn't experimenting. Its reverting to this stupid system,which we saw does not work, with a poor team selection. This 3 at the back faffing is stupid and unecessery in League 1. Our defenders can defend properly when there are 4 of them for god sake. Horses for bloody courses. His recent approaches have gotten him sacked from his last 3 jobs. Why has he not learned?

Archived