Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool away

AAK

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

What do the yellow squares mean?

Usually were a couple of different figures have been given therefore they are rounded up/down and if blank think that means they haven't had any figures.

Seems like MK Dons is a fantastic example of not being able to create a big club based on the fact that a huge residential area doesn't have a local football team.

Bowyer will try to fire up his players for this one, with revenge in mind. Don't write this match of as an easy win, by any means!

Well, I know it's early days but any team selection thoughts ? Has Samuel played himself back into starting the game ? Do we go with him and Graham up front ? It sounds like Joe has earned himself a rest on the bench., Does Bennett come back in for Whittingham ? Do we move Whittingham back to centre midfield in place of Evans ? Do we swap right back's again ? 

It's bit concerning we're still asking these sort of questions at the end of November.

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well, I know it's early days but any team selection thoughts ? Has Samuel played himself back into starting the game ? Do we go with him and Graham up front ? It sounds like Joe as earned himself a rest on the bench., Does Bennett come back in for Whittingham ? Do we move Whittingham back to centre midfield in place of Evans ? Do we swap right back's again ? 

It's bit concerning we're still asking these sort of questions at the end of November.

Joe did his bit today and Graham and Samuel reaped the benefits. Why does that mean he has “earned a rest on the bench”?

10 hours ago, Phil T said:

Seems like MK Dons is a fantastic example of not being able to create a big club based on the fact that a huge residential area doesn't have a local football team.

Bowyer will try to fire up his players for this one, with revenge in mind. Don't write this match of as an easy win, by any means!

Agreed difficult game , ex manager , local derby too....

6 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well, I know it's early days but any team selection thoughts ? Has Samuel played himself back into starting the game ? Do we go with him and Graham up front ? It sounds like Joe has earned himself a rest on the bench., Does Bennett come back in for Whittingham ? Do we move Whittingham back to centre midfield in place of Evans ? Do we swap right back's again ? 

I think there’s a couple that could be dropped from what I’m seeing. Nyambe, Evans, Nuttall the main three. I’d love it if we went...

Raya

Caddis Downing Mulgrew Williams

Smallwood Whittingham

Samuel Dack Antonsson 

Graham

But I realise that teams all out. 

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Anyone know anything about Blackpool.

Apart from the fact it has a tower, any of the players any good?

Spearing and The Fonze play for them. Vassell seems to get their goals when he's fit. The rest are collection of League 1 and League 2 freebies I think.

The only thing to fear is Tony's fear itself.

33 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Does anyone know how easy it will be to get tickets with the home fans?

Normally home clubs will ask for post codes. If you live in the Blackburn area it will be difficult but outside of this you have a chance.

• J*B pinned this topic

Offer them a tip that should help.

Anyone who does not like coaches and can't drive should remember that trains won't be running to Blackpool. Will be coach replacements though how many extra coaches will they be putting on? Bloomfield Road is also closer to Blackpool South but will they be running coach replacements for return from a less utilised station? Obviously the club will be running coaches. Asking more on behalf of others as I very much doubt I'm going to try and get a ticket at this stage.

Archived