BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

39 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Man, we have an extremely young starting 11. The vast majority of Mowbrays signings are young lads. 

Fake news! 

Old boys network as in his pals.

Fake contradiction.. ?

Brandon O’Neill from Sydney FC (rumour from the other day) liked a comment from a Blackburn fan on Instagram which read “No he’s on his way to Rovers” and Mr O’Neill is currently in the UK...

Just now, JoeHarvey said:

Brandon O’Neill from Sydney FC (rumour from the other day) liked a comment from a Blackburn fan on Instagram which read “No he’s on his way to Rovers” and Mr O’Neill is currently in the UK...

Can't find the comments section on his profile. Do you have a screenshot?

It does say however that he's visited London, Leeds, Rotherham, York & Bakewell. 

Now I'm not a UK tourism expert, but surely the odd one out there is Rotherham. Educated guess is saying that he might be moving to Rotherham as a replacement for Will Vaulks. I've called it if it happens!

He was also pictured outside of Elland Road..

O'Neill in and Smallwood out, yes please! 

• Like 1

shall we just get negative about this early and say hes poop, 26 right nah no good to old no experience in this league do not like this potential singing ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Can't find the comments section on his profile. Do you have a screenshot?

It does say however that he's visited London, Leeds, Rotherham, York & Bakewell. 

Now I'm not a UK tourism expert, but surely the odd one out there is Rotherham. Educated guess is saying that he might be moving to Rotherham as a replacement for Will Vaulks. I've called it if it happens!

He was also pictured outside of Elland Road..

He’s liked three or four now, comments by fans on that picture which suggest he’s coming to rovers, he’s liked them all.

8 comments now liked so it’s definitely no fluke. Comments such as “Ewood Park is calling” and “Coming Blackburn?”

So looks like Brandon O’Neill rumours could be a true story.

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Me too, he was pretty decent back in the day but that was a while back.  Will he turn out to be the new David Wagstaffe or will he be the new Peter Whittingham ?  It's not a gamble I'd be taking.  Where does this leave Chapman incidentally ?

Me thinks he'll be the washed-up John Aston who replaced the mercurial Waggy. 

8 comments now liked so it’s definitely no fluke. Comments such as “Ewood Park is calling” and “Coming Blackburn?”

So looks like Brandon O’Neill rumours could be a true story.

Sweet. Sounds good. Wasn't doubting you. Just can't see the comments section on his profile for whatever reason!

This O'Neil chap would seem to be in the gem to polish up and sell-on category from TMs list. Bit concerned we keep buying midfielders if he is coming though - CB is a huge priority, 2 of them ideally.   

Well if O'Neil has the same energy and commitment levels as Neil and Bert Emerton he'll be handy to have around.

Yet another defensive mid though who only scores once in a blue moon ?  Haven't we been here before ,,,

I hope this isn't Mowbrays answer to tightening up the defence !

Just now, JacknOry said:

This O'Neil chap would seem to be in the gem to polish up and sell-on category from TMs list. Bit concerned we keep buying midfielders if he is coming though - CB is a huge priority, 2 of them ideally.   

Just now, tomphil said:

Well if O'Neil has the same energy and commitment levels as Neil and Bert Emerton he'll be handy to have around.

Yet another defensive mid though who only scores once in a blue moon ?  Haven't we been here before ,,,

I hope this isn't Mowbrays answer to tightening up the defence !

Forget we lost Reed?

He's ginger too.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

It's all a far cry from what Mowbray had to say to the fans in 'Blues' back in Feb.

Looking like the window will see fans' aspirations dropping like a stone.

Like all politicians - but particularly the future PM - don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

Mowbray tells the fans what they want to hear - then does the opposite. 

I thought Downing was average when he was in his pomp, at 34-35 I just don't see the point of signing him

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 3

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Like all politicians - but particularly the future PM - don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

Mowbray tells the fans what they want to hear - then does the opposite. 

Sure Boris will do a terrific job.

Just what the country needs.

Just now, Swanson said:

It's norwegian, it means following. I am following his account on Instagram.

Ah i see. Dont use Instagram myself lol.

So you reckon he coming or what? Heard he was linked to Ipswich yesterday. Seems he is doing his rounds to a fair few clubs.

Just now, JacknOry said:

So you reckon he coming or what? Heard he was linked to Ipswich yesterday. Seems he is doing his rounds to a fair few clubs.

Have no clue to be honest! He might just be having fun with all those that are making comments, but he did not like the one about coming to Leeds.

Just now, JacknOry said:

My snooping suggests that they've just come on holiday/sightseeing... prior to... ?

His missus is from Rotherham originally so that's why they were there.

Quick stop off to see the family in Dublin before on to... ?

Could just be a good wind up, but we were linked before... Forest and others have been rumoured too.

Edited by S8 & Blue