BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

54 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The issue is not over paying in wages but it seems that we have only one allocated signing in a striker. Why the manager cant make 2 or 3 reasonably priced permanent signings within the supposed Obafemi budget rather than having to splash out on one sole striker is beyond me.

Depends what players are asking wage wise. 

I would like to see 2 or 3 permanent signings including a permanent replacement for Armstrong like Healey who I think we could get 3 or 4 million pounds. Plus 2 or 3 loan signings on top of that to get us 5 summer signings. 

I wonder what positions the 5 loanees would be. If we got Khadra and Clarkson as well as "one, maybe 2 centre backs" as Mowbray said in the LT earlier, we still would look short in a few areas. We have no competition for Pickering who is finding his feet, we have no goal threat from midfield and even with Khedra and a striker added, i still would suggest that we would be lacking goals along the front line.

Edited by roversfan99

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who looks at these obscure and worthless websites run by spotty teenagers let alone take them seriously as a source of news? If you want proper news that is fit to print read a national newspaper  that has stories sourced by credible and professional journalists. Anything else is clickbait for gullible people and a total waste of time

• Like 3

Sandlier from City an absolute certainty I'd have thought given his pedigree. Signed by City in 2018 and continually plagued by injury.

Loaned to Anderlecht last season and managed 9 games.

C'mn Mowbray--- give this lad sanctuary.

• Like 3

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

But the reason why Man City bought him in the first place. Yes he has injuries but he may come back stronger than ever now 

Perhaps, because they have more ready money than sense.                        

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and? 

He looks very good on clips of YouTube before his move to Man City. 

Could be a very decent signing

But we are not in a financial position to take a risk on an injury prone player, who may or may not turn out to be a decent signing. It doesn't matter how good someone looks on You Tube clips. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, 47er said:

Sandlier from City an absolute certainty I'd have thought given his pedigree. Signed by City in 2018 and continually plagued by injury.

Loaned to Anderlecht last season and managed 9 games.

C'mn Mowbray--- give this lad sanctuary.

Played some games for their under 23s at end of season. So it's more a case of of good player, now fit and needs games. Happy with this one

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

But we are not in a financial position to take a risk on an injury prone player, who may or may not turn out to be a decent signing. It doesn't matter how good someone looks on You Tube clips. 

and given that Man City will have one of the best medical departments in the game. I hope his injuries are over with now. Never good seeing any players who has long term injuries. He appears to have played some under 23's football last season

I am in favour of signings a 2/3 of cash transfers plus a 2/3 of loans. A striker coming in permanent needed sorting this week.  

Edited by chaddyrovers