BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

3 hours ago, ABBEY said:

jesus , full waggot mode. ANYONE there knew rovers was there when moving . you sound like you have been injected with maggots stop trying to fill ewood up

no one mentioned Waggott apart you Abbey. 

People can only afford to move where they can afford to buy, not everyone can afford brand new houses in the Ribble Valley or outskirts of Blackburn Rovers for 200k plus. 

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

People can only afford to move where they can afford to buy, not everyone can afford brand new houses in the Ribble Valley or outskirts of Blackburn Rovers for 200k plus. 

You won't get anything on Fernhurst/Oakdale (up Jack Walker Way) for under £200k.

I don't think anyone on the estate has any complaints about Rovers being down the road, it's more a case of the roads being blocked due to people abandoning their cars on double yellows / blocking people's drives / things like that.

• Like 2

Parking prats are parking prats it doesn't matter the venue or function they'll do it anyway and it's probably mainly visiting fans.

Get the clamps on them on they'll soon learn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Are ya drunk ? 

2 hours ago, Andy said:

You won't get anything on Fernhurst/Oakdale (up Jack Walker Way) for under £200k.

I don't think anyone on the estate has any complaints about Rovers being down the road, it's more a case of the roads being blocked due to people abandoning their cars on double yellows / blocking people's drives / things like that.

Not sure why any public roads around Ewood should be residents only parking, they want to have their cake and eat it. They don't want to pay for the upkeep of the road but seemingly can't cope with traffic outside their house for a couple of hours a fortnight. And as people have already pointed out, the football ground was there long before they were.

If it isn't a private road and you aren't actually blocking someone's driveway you should be able to park wherever you like.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Are ya drunk ? 

is that your response to everything Abbey? 

I have told you more than once I don't drink alcohol anymore. More to life for me like enjoying watching my Rovers team win. I will be celebrate the win today with Meat feast pizza and Bottle of Pepsi Max

33 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

is that your response to everything Abbey? 

I have told you more than once I don't drink alcohol anymore. More to life for me like enjoying watching my Rovers team win. I will be celebrate the win today with Meat feast pizza and Bottle of Pepsi Max

The beer will be much better for you than the pepsi max.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

High then ? 

no Abbey. Don't do anything like that either and never have. Don't need any of that stuff in my body. 

time to admit you were wrong about Rovers, Hyam and Eustace today after our win at Leeds today 

Edited by chaddyrovers

7 hours ago, damo100 said:

Surely you have family/friends in the area?

Just to clarify…are you genuinely suggesting that I shouldn’t be able to buy a ticket for myself? 🤔

It’s the 21st century…people no longer necessarily live near to their roots. People also support teams from parts other than their familial roots. If I (a Rovers supporter) can have a Sheffield postcode, it’s not a ridiculous notion that an away fan might have a Blackburn postcode. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, damo100 said:

Surely you have family/friends in the area?

To be fair, any Rovers fans living in a BB postcode who for some strange reason aren't on the database but want to go to the Sheff Wednesday game will also surely have family/friends in the area on the database.

Being realistic, any home fan who wants a ticket will surely get one. Same as for all big games when this kicks in.

Edited by Hasta

1 hour ago, Herbie6590 said:

Just to clarify…are you genuinely suggesting that I shouldn’t be able to buy a ticket for myself? 🤔

It’s the 21st century…people no longer necessarily live near to their roots. People also support teams from parts other than their familial roots. If I (a Rovers supporter) can have a Sheffield postcode, it’s not a ridiculous notion that an away fan might have a Blackburn postcode. 

I have a friend who is a Wednesday fan who for many years lived in Rawtenstall. Matt Smith has presumably never lived nearer Ewood than Northampton.

End of the day it’s a second division game, on Sky at Sunday dinner priced at £25-£30, it’s not a game that’s suddenly going to attract hordes of Rovers-adjacent folk who haven’t been in years (so no purchase record) - a promotion party game a la Oxford or a cup tie against a Liverpool maybe a different issue.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

I'm suggesting nothing of the sort, keep your knickers on fella.

WELL MAGGOT YOU COMPLETE COCKWOMBLE ...HOW DO YOU FEEL TONIGHT YOU COMPLETE BUFFOON . THIS LOSS IS ON YOUR SHIULDERS YOU FAT GREASY DICKHEAD. YOU CHANGED A NORMAL GAME INTO A WEDS CUP FINAL AND THERE PLAYERS ROSE TO IT AND OURS RABBITS IN HEADLIGHTS.IF ANYONE SITS DOWN AND TALKS HUMAN TO THIS SUBHUMAN AGAIN BLOCK ME 

THIS RAT SHOULD BE HOUNDED OUT  HE IS TA KING THE PISS AND GETTING EXTREMELY RICH AT THE EXPENSE OF TRUE ROVERS FANS .

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

WELL MAGGOT YOU COMPLETE COCKWOMBLE ...HOW DO YOU FEEL TONIGHT YOU COMPLETE BUFFOON . THIS LOSS IS ON YOUR SHIULDERS YOU FAT GREASY DICKHEAD. YOU CHANGED A NORMAL GAME INTO A WEDS CUP FINAL AND THERE PLAYERS ROSE TO IT AND OURS RABBITS IN HEADLIGHTS.IF ANYONE SITS DOWN AND TALKS HUMAN TO THIS SUBHUMAN AGAIN BLOCK ME 

THIS RAT SHOULD BE HOUNDED OUT  HE IS TA KING THE PISS AND GETTING EXTREMELY RICH AT THE EXPENSE OF TRUE ROVERS FANS .

As someone else said - we would have lost today if it had been played behind closed doors. 7000 fans in the Darwen End didn’t make our goalkeeper lose his head. He has form for it I’m afraid. This one is on the players. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

As someone else said - we would have lost today if it had been played behind closed doors. 7000 fans in the Darwen End didn’t make our goalkeeper lose his head. He has form for it I’m afraid. This one is on the players. 

Still doesn't change the fact that maggot is a total retard.

Why the fuck would you give them the whole Darwen end? It was a massive boost to their team and they totally rose to the occasion.

He made a couple of grand while potentially costing the club about ten million.

The guy is a retard.

• Like 1