BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

31 minutes ago, Andy said:

I agree, but ultimately we need somebody who gives a shit about the club, is passionate about wanting us to succeed and puts these things above justifying their job by cost-cutting at any opportunity.

I agree. 

We had John Williams and Tom Finn who totally understood the fanbase and what Rovers meant to the fans. 

Commercially, They appointed Paul Hunt who was from Commercial background as Deputy CEO but didn't allow him to run the club for them. 

I would like to see a new CEO with commercial background, Deputy CEO with football experience, new commercial and Marketing head, then a new football Club secretary. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2024 at 22:52, Waggy76 said:

It is what the owners have done since day one !

Never forget, we were in the top 10 in the Premier league ..Under their  custodianship we are the cusp of a third relegation.  .

But its not the owners fault !

They were ill advised. Yeah, my arse!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

How do we get rid of this man?

Just target him at matches. He’ll crumble, as he’ll go into hiding. 

Once he is targeted, he is so weak. Watch how he copes. We haven’t really done that. His had a free ride.

Something needs to change and go after him.

No one has called him out over things. See how he reacts when he’s the one it all thrown at him.

Force him to quit by making his role difficult. Give him hell. 

As I’ve said, get him gone and the house of cards will start to fall.

• Like 2

Every time i speak to a Bolton fan they say you lot need to do what we've done with the tickets it's one of the single best decisions the new regime made.

My reply ?   Well first we need a new regime because all this one will do is keep it at current levels at best and long term we'll go the other way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Every time i speak to a Bolton fan they say you lot need to do what we've done with the tickets it's one of the single best decisions the new regime made.

My reply ?   Well first we need a new regime because all this one will do is keep it at current levels at best and long term we'll go the other way.

Also, we did that before you lot 20 years ago and had some of the cheapest tickets in England.

It's quite funny when these thick twats try to argue that cheaper tickets wouldn't increase the gates. It does, as proven by this very club.

• Like 4

On 30/03/2024 at 15:52, Mattyblue said:

That reminds me, wasn’t there supposed to be another fan takeover day before the end of the season? 

On 30/03/2024 at 15:53, Herbie6590 said:

It didn’t get unanimous support let’s put it like that 😆

FF minutes:- SW stated that the day had been a real success, at least until the last
few minutes of the game. The reduced prices meant that the club made
a little less than it would have done with normal pricing but that was
more than offset by the opportunity to get so many more faces into the
ground, including many who had not been for some years. Another day
was being planned later in the season
or the start of next season,
possibly to coincide with the other commercial activities.

Can this be expanded on @Herbie6590 as I thought the Watford game, especially the fanzone before hand, went really well. Alternatively is it on the agenda for the next Fans Forum meeting @K-Hod ?

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

FF minutes:- SW stated that the day had been a real success, at least until the last
few minutes of the game. The reduced prices meant that the club made
a little less than it would have done with normal pricing but that was
more than offset by the opportunity to get so many more faces into the
ground, including many who had not been for some years. Another day
was being planned later in the season
or the start of next season,
possibly to coincide with the other commercial activities.

Can this be expanded on @Herbie6590 as I thought the Watford game, especially the fanzone before hand, went really well. Alternatively is it on the agenda for the next Fans Forum meeting @K-Hod ?

I’ll add it to the gigantic list! 😅.

12 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I’ll add it to the gigantic list! 😅.

Ta.

edit - just noticed it's actually mentioned on the WATR minutes that have just gone up.

I also want some shelves in the JW Upper like they have in the Blackburn End so you can actually put your pint down somewhere other than on the floor when you eat your pie. But I'll wait till there's less pressing matters on that one. 🤣

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Ta.

I also want some shelves in the JW Upper like they have in the Blackburn End so you can actually put your pint down somewhere other than on the floor when you eat your pie. But I'll wait till there's less pressing matters on that one. 🤣

The reply will be : You have got two hands haven't you ?

2 minutes ago, rigger said:

The reply will be : You have got two hands haven't you ?

I've probably dropped about £20-worth of pie on the floor this season trying to do it without putting one down. 😃

Edited by Hasta

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Ta.

edit - just noticed it's actually mentioned on the WATR minutes that have just gone up.

That idea would be shelved.

Got my coat on already.