BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

Strutting around the lounges with a Rovers tie on, nice three courser then ambling up to his padded seat, looking at the sparse turnout whilst telling his opposite CEO number what shit support we have, ‘I mean, we’ve done all we can’.

• Like 3

The secretary is still very much in situ. Broughton has gone to ground but is rumoured to be doing an interview around the time of the next international break. I just wonder if he will have served a notice period (assuming he is going) by then and hopefully he can go all JDT and expose Waggott and co for what they are. But if he has signed an NDA he will probably praise them all.

Another question is, “Why, after 13 years are we STILL losing £20m plus per season?”.

Would have thought, that with players sales and downgrading of everything at the club, we should not be losing this much still.

Ask to see spreadsheets and actual figures to back up their claims of -£20m.

This leads to, “Are the Owners ‘pocketing’ or saddling us with debt, at the clubs expense.”?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

The secretary is still very much in situ. Broughton has gone to ground but is rumoured to be doing an interview around the time of the next international break. I just wonder if he will have served a notice period (assuming he is going) by then and hopefully he can go all JDT and expose Waggott and co for what they are. But if he has signed an NDA he will probably praise them all.

Broughton is at games 

According to Elliott Jackson, GB will do his post transfer window interview during the international football break 

58 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Everyone remains in situ despite the shambles, and even an explanation can be deferred whilst they hide behind the manager they appointed who hasnt even won a game yet.

Bar a statement about the McGuire nobody has come out and explained anything to the fans at large.

It's a disgrace in my eyes. I also think it's counter productive as if they explained the issues then I think quite a lot would swallow the party line. 

I imagine there will be something that prevents GB from doing his scheduled march transfer review thingy. 

A post transfer window interview at the end of March, for a window that closed at the end of January and with the end of the campaign 6-7 weeks away?

Hardly any point is there?

I'm not sure there's anything that Broughton can or will say that will make an ounce of difference now.

34 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Bar a statement about the McGuire nobody has come out and explained anything to the fans at large.

It's a disgrace in my eyes. I also think it's counter productive as if they explained the issues then I think quite a lot would swallow the party line. 

I imagine there will be something that prevents GB from doing his scheduled march transfer review thingy. 

I said the same the other day. Namely the fact that we're staring down the barrel. If we don't get at least 4 points this week then I'd put good money on nobody from the club fronting up.

• Like 1

Broughton probably mentioned the international break hoping by that stage we'd be mid-table and he could just reel off a few lines about next season and tying up the player then, to which happy clappers would defend him and the club. 

It's backfired for him (as has everything he's done since joining the club pretty much), as we're now in a relegation battle and he's going to come out and explain (or remind us) of how much he cocked up in January whilst we're 1 point above a relegation place and in free-fall.

Hope the curry was nice at least.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Broughton is at games 

According to Elliott Jackson, GB will do his post transfer window interview during the international football break 

😄 🤣 😂 

• Like 1

On 05/03/2024 at 10:00, roversfan99 said:

Everyone remains in situ despite the shambles, and even an explanation can be deferred whilst they hide behind the manager they appointed who hasnt even won a game yet.

I have an image of them all dancing to this merry tune...

• Like 1

with people like waggot,it`s in their dna to lie,they are born that way,devious and lizard like,no doubt  he was conning kids out of their dinner money at school,whatever he tells you just believe  the opposite,if he says the club is`nt in financial trouble then it definately is,if he says the club is broke then things are going ok,the bloke is a born liar

• Like 2

On 05/03/2024 at 11:46, superniko said:

Broughton probably mentioned the international break hoping by that stage we'd be mid-table and he could just reel off a few lines about next season and tying up the player then, to which happy clappers would defend him and the club. 

It's backfired for him (as has everything he's done since joining the club pretty much), as we're now in a relegation battle and he's going to come out and explain (or remind us) of how much he cocked up in January whilst we're 1 point above a relegation place and in free-fall.

Hope the curry was nice at least.

Wonder how the talks to secure Mcguire on a pre contract agreement are going...........

Or have they forgotten the script already that that is what they promised to do?

On 04/03/2024 at 11:06, only2garners said:

The meeting is being delayed at the request of the fans, not the club. We wanted a meeting to be after the next court date in India, rather than the day before. Likely to be on 26th now.

The meeting should have been held well before the Court date so that the FF could have ascertained the Club's stance and put their views across in advance.

Nothing much you can say or do after the hearing has happened.

Anyone know Swags email address?

Surely we need to reduce the ticket prices v Southampton and I want to email him with the suggestion. Or can someone bring it up at the Fans Forum?

Kids for a Quid v Ipswich is great on Good Friday but we need to do more. It should be £10 for adults (£5 in Riverside) & kids for free all over the ground v Southampton.

Middle of the Easter Hols, no better time to do it! Get the ground full with a better atmosphere & help us get a result.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Anyone know Swags email address?

Surely we need to reduce the ticket prices v Southampton and I want to email him with the suggestion. Or can someone bring it up at the Fans Forum?

Kids for a Quid v Ipswich is great on Good Friday but we need to do more. It should be £10 for adults (£5 in Riverside) & kids for free all over the ground v Southampton.

Middle of the Easter Hols, no better time to do it! Get the ground full with a better atmosphere & help us get a result.

to much hard work trying to organise extra stewarding and extra staff to cope with a big crowd,however he`ll look into it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Unless your child is 12 or over, then it's £10.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 1