BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

55 minutes ago, philipl said:

If we get relegated, it will be 100% the responsibility of this incompetent as CEO who is failing on every practically dimension a CEO is measured on. 

100% the vermin in pune!!!!!

the rest are puppets of them.  We need rentokil and a full on dalek extermination of the parasites from our once proud club.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, damo100 said:

He's not fit for purpose. 

Please do the honourable thing and retire Mr Waggot. 

At 69 if he gets enough ear ache off the support that may bring his retirement date forward.

4 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

Where the F is Broughton?

Waggott not going to comment on the last debacle of 2 months?

Absolute Geordie Jabba the Hut

broughton hiding,hoping to escape the sack

waggot covertly plotting to blame someone at the end of the season

disgusting pair of parasites,both of them

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

Where the F is Broughton?

Waggott not going to comment on the last debacle of 2 months?

Absolute Geordie Jabba the Hut

Broughton will be interviewed during the international break by local media over JDT leaving and the transfer window. 

Waggott will be at the fans forum on the 11th March

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Broughton will be interviewed during the international break by local media over JDT leaving and the transfer window. 

Waggott will be at the fans forum on the 11th March

Thank you Chaddy. Stall, stall, stall seems order of the day.

The delay in communicating what made us a international laughing stock again, tells me all I need to know about the people at the club.  I can't envisage Radio Lancs have been swamped since Jan 31st, but hiding away during an international break suit's those  unaccountable cowards, let the flame die down and bring out bollocks about new pathways,  revisiting in the summer and new direction all soundbites. Akin to hiding in a fridge.

• Like 4

I think (hope) Waggott will be sh1tting himself right now. The 7 years of relative plain sailing mid-table security now in real jeopardy. I suspect another relegation to the third division and £7 million+ straight off the revenue streams next season is the only development that might turn the heat up on him and his invisible friend. 

He'll be battening down the hatches and hoping the storm blows over. If it does happy days, he can plan for a well orchestrated in house interview in May, collect his bonus and look forward to another year of whatever it is he does.

If things don't work out the anger is only going to increase and rightly or wrongly he is the one in the crosshairs with those fans who are becoming more and more vocal and angry with the way things are going here.

So I suspect it will be radio silence from him, cowardly as it is, until our fate is sealed.

• Like 7