BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

Posted (edited)

He needs to fuck off the wet blanket. We could have one of the heads of our terrific supporters groups do the job, pay him/her 50k a year, do a better job and save quarter of a mill every bloody season.

Edited by BRFC4EVA
  • Like 6

Pasha and Waggot are in tandam in operation managed decline so i expect it'll be Broughtons head that rolls.

More money will wasted paying him off and gagging him.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, tomphil said:

Pasha and Waggot are in tandam in operation managed decline so i expect it'll be Broughtons head that rolls.

More money will wasted paying him off and gagging him.

Watch this space...

Edited by Wheelton Blue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

You mean the last 14 years.

It was mentioned in the not too distant past by both Mowbray and Wagott and mentioned in regards to the merging of the Academy and training ground.

Way before the 'sudden' budget cuts and raft of players leaving, being sold.

Oh and also remember Waggot saying the 'owners would make up the shortfall' on any training ground sale/merger.  To which i said How ?  we'll end up with a half built building and a load of portacabins !

Well look where we are....

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tomphil said:

It was mentioned in the not too distant past by both Mowbray and Wagott and mentioned in regards to the merging of the Academy and training ground.

Way before the 'sudden' budget cuts and raft of players leaving, being sold.

Oh and also remember Waggot saying the 'owners would make up the shortfall' on any training ground sale/merger.  To which i said How ?  we'll end up with a half built building and a load of portacabins !

Well look where we are....

Yep Cheston and Waggott sat before a gullible Fans Forum and talked about raising the funding for a brand new state of the art trading complex.

Don't suppose we'll ever know for certain why that scheme was shelved ( I've heard the intervention of a certain ex player was pivotal) but thank Christ it was.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Edit- this is what I think’s happened  I’m not claiming to be in an ITK account, either because they’re usually bobbins. 

GB has told Waggot we need to spend some money, to avoid a repeat of this season.

Waggot has told him no, and told him to walk if he’s not on board, with playing the youth team and selling them.

Waggot has told Venky’s they don’t need to spend a penny (again), and the Armstrong, Wharton, Raya and Szmodics money will keep the club afloat. 

The owners have lapped it up, because he’s reducing their losses and they don’t have a clue what’s going on here.

Result?

A squad that’s not up to the level we’re playing at. 

When are we- the supporters of this club- going to remove Waggot?  

Edited by scotchrover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scotchrover said:

Timeline of events, from my understanding-

GB has told Waggot we need to spend some money, to avoid a repeat of this season.

Waggot has told him no, and told him to walk if he’s not on board, with playing the youth team and selling them.

Waggot has told Venky’s they don’t need to spend a penny (again), and the Armstrong, Wharton, Raya and Szmodics money will keep the club afloat. 

The owners have lapped it up, because he’s reducing their losses and they don’t have a clue what’s going on here.

Result?

Im sure that has happened, the owners were desperate to have a push at promotion (especially amidst this self inflictef court case) and spend some money but have bowed to the superior judgement of the CEO who wouldnt benefit from the pay rise he would almost certainly get if we somehow managed to get promoted at some point.

6 hours ago, scotchrover said:

Edit- this is what I think’s happened  I’m not claiming to be in an ITK account, either because they’re usually bobbins. 

Result?

The fat man is just looking to stuff his pockets with as much bonus and % as he can as his retirement moves closer.

9 minutes ago, tomphil said:

The fat man is just looking to stuff his pockets with as much bonus and % as he can as his retirement moves closer.

Whenever that long awaited day finally arrives, it really can't come soon enough.

• Like 6

• Moderation Lead
12 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Yep Cheston and Waggott sat before a gullible Fans Forum and talked about raising the funding for a brand new state of the art trading complex.

Don't suppose we'll ever know for certain why that scheme was shelved ( I've heard the intervention of a certain ex player was pivotal) but thank Christ it was.

Pretty unnecessary little swipe, that.

Especially given you weren’t there. If you’re as good at sniping at the forum on here as you would be as a member, you’re welcome to take my place. I’m sure you’d make chairman in no time!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Whenever that long awaited day finally arrives, it really can't come soon enough.

I genuinely hope no Rover gives this cretin the time of day from now on - he needs to know in no uncertain terms that he is not wanted any more. Meeting with him under any guise moving forward is simply stoking the flames IMO.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Pretty unnecessary little swipe, that.

Especially given you weren’t there. If you’re as good at sniping at the forum on here as you would be as a member, you’re welcome to take my place. I’m sure you’d make chairman in no time!

personally , ive not a clue why any grown bloke or blokess with any shred of decency would actually sit down and talk reasonably to maggot and even more is why anyone would actually believe anything this bile spewer has to say.

id rather talk to a dingle.

2 hours ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I genuinely hope no Rover gives this cretin the time of day from now on - he needs to know in no uncertain terms that he is not wanted any more. Meeting with him under any guise moving forward is simply stoking the flames IMO.

amen to that

15 hours ago, scotchrover said:

Result?

If that is the case, we will 100% be relegated next season.
Quite possibly with a record low points tally.

We have to spend money this summer and properly strengthen the squad, it's not negotiable.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Surely a bot?

Who was that fan that said he found lots of bots had been bought to back Waggott etc? He said it was going to the newspaper.

Don't remember that but someone did post a screenshot of a bunch of those pro venkys and maggot posts a while back and they were all done within a few minutes of each other at like 3am or something. It was really suss.

They're obviously using bots and paid accounts to spread disinformation amongst the fanbase.

Their tactics really are quite transparent.

• Like 2