SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Can anyone go to the Fans Forum?

Asking for a friend 

IMG_5666.jpeg

You can’t I’m afraid, but if you’ve anything you want to be asked, let me know, I’m the rep for this site.

Think the meeting is going to be moved, unfortunately- gonna be more like the end of this month.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

So two months in his bunker instead then.

Leadership 👏 👏

The meeting is being delayed at the request of the fans, not the club. We wanted a meeting to be after the next court date in India, rather than the day before. Likely to be on 26th now.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, only2garners said:

The meeting is being delayed at the request of the fans, not the club. We wanted a meeting to be after the next court date in India, rather than the day before. Likely to be on 26th now.

Has the court date been put back?

23 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Thanks for the update

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

You can’t I’m afraid, but if you’ve anything you want to be asked, let me know, I’m the rep for this site.

Think the meeting is going to be moved, unfortunately- gonna be more like the end of this month.

ASK WHO IS THE 2024 HIDE N SEEK CHAMP

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 1

Strongly suspect that Broughton (or someone) is being held back to be the fall guy should we go down. So the narrative would be: "Look, we have been proactive. Bad run after xmas, JDT sacked and new manager installed. We've gone down and poor recruitment hasn't helped -we have sacked GB (or other). We look forward to a new season and must all work hard together to get Rovers back up."

Edit Oh and of course, if we go down it was all JDT's fault.

Edited by aletheia
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, lraC said:

Has the court date been put back?

As far as I know it's still on the 12th, with the fans forum date originally due to be the 11th. So i'm glad to see we've requested it to be held after the current High Court date as it was something I was going to post this evening.

• Like 1

At the next meeting ask the question, what the hell are the owners doing to take this club forward instead of continuing to destroying it?

Ask Steve what he actually does to earn his wage. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aletheia said:

Strongly suspect that Broughton (or someone) is being held back to be the fall guy should we go down. So the narrative would be: "Look, we have been proactive. Bad run after xmas, JDT sacked and new manager installed. We've gone down and poor recruitment hasn't helped -we have sacked GB (or other). We look forward to a new season and must all work hard together to get Rovers back up."

Edit Oh and of course, if we go down it was all JDT's fault.

The new Paul Senior.

• Like 1

1.      Who at the club is designated by the EFL to sign off on transfers?

2.      Is it really the case, that on 3 occasions, at the last minute, ‘administrative errors’ were responsible for a signing to fail? And if so, (despite being hardly credible not to mention negligent), has anybody taken responsibility for this failure?

3.      Could you provide detail as to the structure of the senior management? For instance, who has the final say on transfers –yourself, Suhail, Balaji or Mrs Desai?

4.      Has anybody been out to the USA to further the Mcguire deal as suggested by the club? If not, is it still the intention to do so?

5.      Do you regard the January transfer window as a success?

6.      Is GB still employed by the club?

7.      What measures are you taking to increase crowds at games? Do you feel that more could be done?

8.      If the court case rules that funds cannot be released, how will the club survive financially? And for how long?

9.      Will any of the funds from the outgoing sales eg. Wharton be used for incoming transfers next season?

10.  Is it the case that funds for the running of the club will be reduced further next season?

11.  Could you provide an update on the state of the ground and facilities for fans?

12.  In your opinion, are the Raos still committed to Blackburn Rovers?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

could someone ask "who authorised signing a player who`s broken his leg twice,has a metal plate in it and has`nt played for 12 months"

It’s beyond farcical, and to read posts saying it’s “unlucky” that he got injured in his first game for us beggars belief.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, martonrover said:

It’s beyond farcical, and to read posts saying it’s “unlucky” that he got injured in his first game for us beggars belief.

im`e convinced those maniacally naive posts in the telegraph and on facebook are rovers staff being ordered to put a spin on the club,no supporter can be that stupid imo

• Like 2

Waggot was hobnobbing with Shearer and drinking champers with his geordie pals in the lounges at the cup game.

That's why he's here he's riding Englands best gravy train he'll go nowhere unless he's shoved and i dread to think what comes next.

• Like 2

Well he's already got rid of Fan Consultation Meetings (mandated by the League) and shareholder meetings (held for decades prior to his arrival) so it might not be long before he knocks the Fans Forum on the head with some more claptrap excuses. 

• Like 1