BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Waggott

Indeed, when you have 20k ST holders you would expect a fairly high figure of non renewals, as a decent number of that 20k won’t be particularly fanatical.

However, at the sales we are at now, you’d expect the drop off rate each summer to get lower as a percentage of the total figure as it’s only the hardcore left…

• Like 1

I wonder if Waggott has taken the time and trouble to reach out to the missing 1,000? To speak to his customers and do some research, perhaps? See what he can do to encourage them to sign up?

Probably not.

After all, he's met his financial target so he can rest easy.

Edited by Wheelton Blue
  • Like 2

I noticed Swag reported a 'significant spike' in Young Adult season tickets which is great. If he dug deeper he would know that lots in that category have more disposable income than the majority of others. He said he understands the socio economic situation but that doesn't seem to have deterred him from isolating many who simply can't afford them.

• Like 1

as someone who hasn't renewed this year (cost), i find it absolutely staggering i haven't had an email, a letter, a phone call, a text, anything, to ask why that is! nothing about what they can do to change that or to even just try to convince me to pick one up! baffling!

• Like 7

• Backroom

After we got conflicting information about the seat deadline and told we could have our old seats back, then we couldn’t, the club promised to get in touch about alternative options.

In fairness they did try ringing once but then didn’t answer or return calls on the number provided, the realisation for me is now we are going into a season and for the first time in years I’m a lapsed season ticket holder!

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Hi Mack said:

I doubt it but we’ll see. Waggot has still had a nightmare! New manager bounce etc. but opportunity missed!

Looking at the current QPR ticket sales on the map says otherwise. 

Looking like 14-15k Inc QPR fans (1.5)

Edited by damo100

1 hour ago, nbdelboy said:

as someone who hasn't renewed this year (cost), i find it absolutely staggering i haven't had an email, a letter, a phone call, a text, anything, to ask why that is! nothing about what they can do to change that or to even just try to convince me to pick one up! baffling!

If I was to take a wild guess, the reason no-one at the Rovers are worried about non-renewals is because, Waggot has reached his target, which is in £'s rather than people.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think you will be wrong there Mack

We are still a few thousand behind PNE on ST sales though.
That buck stops with Waggot! Zero imagination……we went with the “One of our own” and then went on to give away 2 of our own! 😂🙈

There will be a decent gate tomorrow, new era, first game etc.

But when things settle down, you obviously won’t be seeing crowds much more than 12k for a standard game, the way it is when you’ve only just scraped past 8k ST holders…

Edited by Mattyblue

56 minutes ago, Hi Mack said:

We are still a few thousand behind PNE on ST sales though.
That buck stops with Waggot! Zero imagination……we went with the “One of our own” and then went on to give away 2 of our own! 😂🙈

Firstly, I don't get why people like yourself are obsess what our ST sales are compare to PNE or other NW teams. 

If you look at Seat map for BBE for tomorrow there isn't many spare seats after the first few rows. I stand by my opinion we see 14k plus on tomorrow plus more Corporate seats sold than last season 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Firstly, I don't get why people like yourself are obsess what our ST sales are compare to PNE or other NW teams. 

If you look at Seat map for BBE for tomorrow there isn't many spare seats after the first few rows. I stand by my opinion we see 14k plus on tomorrow plus more Corporate seats sold than last season 

Because its in a similar location and shows a huge difference in sales which isnt a coincedence considering the much cheaper prices.

Do you think 8k season tickets is good or bad?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Because we have very similar size catchment areas, larger in some cases, and historically have outsold them for decades.