BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Our Noisy Neighbours again!

''Who gives a toss what these polymer bastards think!

They have always historically had much smaller crowds than us, and if it wasn't for Jack Walkers' millions they would still be hovering between leagues one and two. Their deluded fans are still dining out on their Premiership win, and there recent run has just delayed the anti-Mowbray protests. These lot are more fickle than the lashers and dingles combined''.

🤣Yes Rovers fans the hype and bull is well and truly in full flow on PNE online.....What goes on in the Head of a fookin Preston fan?🤪

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Our Noisy Neighbours again!

All goes back to the 90s. They absolutely hated seeing Rovers shirts in what they see as ‘their turf’ - South Ribble, Fulwood etc. Even though places like Bamber Bridge have had plenty of Rovers fans residing there since day dot.

Yet, they have never seem to have any issue with the fact that you see more LFC shirts around Preston than you do PNE - maybe if their town hadn’t been so packed with glory hunters they wouldn’t have spent sixty years outside the top flight…

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Hovering between L1 and L2 without Jack’… we’ve not spent a single season in the fourth division in our history! Unlike the rest of the Lancashire town clubs.

Come on lads, must try harder! 🥱

Most of my life as a Rovers fan has been spent without really giving them a seconds thought, so I find it hard to get too wound up about them now. But I find it completely amazing how often you get one of their fans piping up with the 'if we were in the Prem we would have had massive crowds' line. Completely oblivious to how not managing a single season in the top flight (and hardly ever getting that close to having one) for more than 60 years is a pretty good indicator of where you sit in football's pecking order!

I would not even spend a second looking at any PNE forum.  They are full of deluded wazzocks.

I do rather enjoy walking through the town of Preston and the occasional pub wearing my Rovers jacket.  For some reason it really winds them up; I also get a good number of thumbs up.

Life is a bitch ☺️😂😂😂

Edited by Bad Boy

This happens with a few clubs. Preston and Bolton to name a couple. They treat their games against Rovers like a cup final and to Rovers fans they are just another English team. Our rival is Burnley, end of. They need to realize that and end their obsession with us.

• Like 1

It's amusing how much Rovers gets to them. I remember being at Preston train station a few years back in my Rovers jacket, when one of them saw the badge and visibly went red in the face with anger. They are obsessed, yet we couldn't care less about them.

Our promotion winning night on their patch must have really stung and still hurts them to this day. Let's ruin their cup final on Saturday.

• Like 4

It's funny how they want to get historical talking about crowds and levels without Jack. From about 1980 till 1991 we stayed at least a division above them on ave gates of 5/8k without a pot to piss in before the coin rolled in.  They were probably mostly operating on gates of 3/7k unless they were getting a promotion from the basement league. Factor in all the NW derbies were in their leagues as well during that time which no doubt helped the crowds.

Didn't they come close to applying for the old re-election thing as well ?

To rub salt in the wounds they've needed Hemmings annual millions to get back to then remain on the same level as us. Where the feck would they have ended up without that ?

Clowns.

Edited by tomphil

"Keep looking up... Oh, erm..."

Remembering "fans" with PNE hats and scarves on in the Nutall Street stand in the early 90's, desperate to see a decent team with their team floundering round the bottom of the 2nd division (third tier), then relegated to div 3 (fourth tier).

Edited by booth