BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Forest were poor last night I thought and stood off them and allowed them too much possession. It was funny though to see two VAR decisions to against them. It's a pity there was no VAR when the convicted drunken driver handled the ball in the penalty area last season at Ewood.

• Like 6

On 04/09/2023 at 19:29, M_B said:

If you gave Rotherham 30 or £40 million, they'd be right up there. If you give any manager 30 or 40 million on top of a squad containing Barnes, Gudmundson, Rodriguez, Brownhill, Cork, Taylor and the rest he inherited,to fail he'd have to not want to go up in such a weak division. 

Not if that manager was Steve Kean 😒 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
9 hours ago, philipl said:

Burnley v Man U on Saturday. 

Shame both can't lose.

Just the kind of game United have been losing in recent times.
Any team knows that if you get stuck into them early days, they can easily crumble and concede 2 or 3.

14 hours ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Apparently the World is against the Claret tossers🤣

Yeah it's awful when a handball decision doesn't go your way isn't it, how quickly they forget - especially when a point from a converted penalty could have seen us in the playoffs. Let's hope they finish 2 points short.

Saw a comment today "I wish we could just win the championship every year and not go up" 😂 
(though I can imagine if we ever went up, I'd be thinking the same after a few games!)

Still think they'll be too much for most teams, especially if you stand off them and let them play, that young winger Koleosho looks a handfull. 

Edited by Groundhog

31 minutes ago, Groundhog said:

Yeah it's awful when a handball decision doesn't go your way isn't it, how quickly they forget - especially when a point from a converted penalty could have seen us in the playoffs. Let's hope they finish 2 points short.

Saw a comment today "I wish we could just win the championship every year and not go up" 😂 
(though I can imagine if we ever went up, I'd be thinking the same after a few games!)

Still think they'll be too much for most teams, especially if you stand off them and let them play, that young winger Koleosho looks a handfull. 

Not too sure about that. They might overwhelm a few teams in the league, but I reckon at least 14 teams in that league would happily go toe to toe with them and beat them. Only Luton and Sheffield United have much to fear from them, and the latter demonstrated last year that they're easily got at if you target their weaknesses. 

I don't think they'll go down, mind. 

• Like 1

deducements after the burnley gam

utd ar`nt very good

burnley are terrible and would`nt have scored if they`de played till midnight,very good at keeping the ball,but that is`nt much use if you can`t do anything with it!!!!!

there must be a serious shortage of dentists in dingle land,every shot of the crowd  you could see a toothless simpleton shouting obscenities

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

utd ar`nt very good

burnley are terrible and would`nt have scored if they`de played till midnight,very good at keeping the ball,but that is`nt much use if you can`t do anything with it!!!!!

there must be a serious shortage of dentists in dingle land,every shot of the crowd  you could see a toothless simpleton shouting obscenities

They’ll never have a better chance of beating the red rats. It’s going tits up again at OT and they played and got beat away in Germany on Wednesday night. It was a perfect opportunity for them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

utd ar`nt very good

Have you ever met anyone from Burnley that wasn't a toothless simpleton?

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

believe it or not,there are some litterate dingles,they are a rare species  but do exist in the more civilised areas of lancashire

That explains why the Americans have shon so much interest in the place.

They are there on a hunting trip to hunt the rarest creature on earth, a literate Burnley fan.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2023 at 14:10, Groundhog said:

I'm not sure I agree with that.

They'll have even games against Sheffield and Luton, but other than that, every other team in the league will expect 3 points from playing the Dingles.

All 3 promoted teams will be straight back down, in my opinion.