BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

Both players would walk into any club in the Championship, losing them at this stage, with an already depleted squad, is madness.

A bit like the managerial appointment, it’s poundshop football club, cost cutting, dumbing down, orchestrated decline that fills agents pockets only. 

Venkys out.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gav said:

Both players would walk into any club in the Championship, losing them at this stage, with an already depleted squad, is madness.

A bit like the managerial appointment, it’s poundshop football club, cost cutting, dumbing down, orchestrated decline that fills agents pockets only. 

Venkys out.

No they won't

4 hours ago, Gav said:

Venkys out.

If they screw up the manager and player recruitment this Summer they could have both the Mowbray fans and the none Mowbray fans against them. We may end up hearing Venkys Out again at Ewood soon.

Galvanising the fans in the only way they know.

On 03/06/2022 at 14:41, chaddyrovers said:

Lewis Travis 

No chance, personally don’t think he’s a captain. He drops his head too much and his game suffers. He’s a modern day savage.  If I was going for a captain it would be Dack or Kaminski

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RVRVRS said:

No chance, personally don’t think he’s a captain. He drops his head too much and his game suffers. He’s a modern day savage.  If I was going for a captain it would be Dack or Kaminski

Ayala for me.

10 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

Who you picking as captain from November to March 

10 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

Who you picking as captain from November to March 

If Ayala is not avaiable, at any time, I would look at the players available and select who I think is best for the job. Please feel free to add a witty reposte.

Edited by rigger

On 04/06/2022 at 09:40, rigger said:

Ash Phillips will eventually be as good, if not better than Lenihan. I would be more worried about losing Phillips. Our problem would be who do we get to fill in, in the meantime ? We have Ayala, Carter and Wharton, I think the most important question is how does the new manager want to set up the defence. 

If I was the new manager I would try Philips and a few other academy players out in the up and coming friendlies.They are part of the future for Blackburn Rovers.

On 04/06/2022 at 16:50, bluebruce said:

Judging by your comments in the other thread, you seem to think Ferguson and Unsworth are still playing. Tyrone, who you quoted, was talking about our imminent gap at CB. David Unsworth has got nothing to do with that unless he has cloned a younger version of himself.

You have misunderstood my comment, I am not braindead, I know Ferguson and Unsworth no longer play.I think the rumour meant Ferguson as manager and Unsworth as his assistant.

45 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I feel there is sometimes a lack of humour on this forum. 

I totally agree talking football shouldn't be like sitting in a funeral parlour.Talk the serious points, but lets look on the lighter side of football now and again.Why are Burnley players useless at fishing ? They forget were the net is.

2 hours ago, RVRVRS said:

For me, he is leader by his attitude and how he plays. 

my next choice would Scott Wharton. 

Daniel Ayala wouldn't be anywhere near the captaincy of the club and I would get rid of him cos he not fit enough to play a proper part in our season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

For me, he is leader by his attitude and how he plays. 

my next choice would Scott Wharton. 

Daniel Ayala wouldn't be anywhere near the captaincy of the club and I would get rid of him cos he not fit enough to play a proper part in our season. 

Opinions Eh, let's see who the new manager picks.

Ayala would make a captain, but only if he ups his game count. Can't see someone like Ferguson wrapping him up in cotton wool and being as soft as Mowbray was. All depends who the new manager is though, might get someone equally as soft.