BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Glad to see the signing of Hyam wrapped up well in advance hopefully for his first start on Wednesday night.

A little surprised that its only a 3 year deal with no mention of an option.

Where is this from?

4 year deal no? 

mentioned in Sharpes article about Hyam signing 

Hyam sounds like a good signing.

Looking forward to seeing him at Blackpool.

Four or five more similar ones (proven players who can cut it in Championship, have room for development and are seldom in the treatment room) please Rovers. 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Nixon again talking shite saying that we needed Brereton to be sold to push this through.

I'm genuinely amazed that anyone takes any notice of his guff.

It's been long established that he's full of shit.

If he had any credibility at all, he wouldn't freelance for a red top.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the few times iv`e watched malmo he`s been playing through the middle,i stand corrected 😶

He has played through the middle, I think they were short of strikers and played him upfront for a few games. I imagine he's played center midfield for cover too.

I think it is Mercer (?) who asked the above question re Hirst has implied that he has been told that the deal will go through tomorrow. Rich Sharpe has heard mixed messages, and the previous tweet was that Brereton pulled out of playing last week due to an imminent move which obviously was not true. But thought id post after seeing it all the same.

Screenshot_20220828-212927_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I think it is Mercer (?) who asked the above question re Hirst has implied that he has been told that the deal will go through tomorrow. Rich Sharpe has heard mixed messages, and the previous tweet was that Brereton pulled out of playing last week due to an imminent move which obviously was not true. But thought id post after seeing it all the same.

Screenshot_20220828-212927_Twitter.jpg

Not a Twitterati!!!

• Like 2