BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

Clubs are making this really easy to not sell Brereton. I doubt any bid had even reached 50% of the asking price. £15m upfront as a start to negotiations, or don't bother wasting the 12p sendng the text message.

Though if we don't sell him, is FFP going to be a risk after the outlay for Brittan, Hyam, Szmodics, Dembele(?), Morton and mystery defender?

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We've just seen our 18 year old and Liverpool's 19 year old play with slippers on in a dominant performance - and technically the 2 starters (although I wonder how long that will last for!) were on the bench or playing RB... yep people are still pining after some midfield destroyer.

Beggars belief, really. 

Isn't it all about being able to match the opposition. Sometimes we need a midfield destroyer from the start or during the game. 

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We've just seen our 18 year old and Liverpool's 19 year old play with slippers on in a dominant performance - and technically the 2 starters (although I wonder how long that will last for!) were on the bench or playing RB... yep people are still pining after some midfield destroyer.

Beggars belief, really. 

I wouldn't say pining, but it's nice to have options. We've just beaten an average B/pool side, we didn't do very well at Reading or Sheff Utd. Lets not get carried away. 

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Beggars belief, really. 

Let’s not get carried away. They won’t be playing against Blackpool every week. They have the big advantage of being unknowns in the league. The coaching staffs at our up coming opponents will be poring over last nights game trying to figure out how they can be got at.

• Like 2