BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

ugh, another day of presumably nothing but twitter rumours.

Joy

Depressing isn't it, and I'm checking this thread far too often. If they're going to appoint a z-lister they may as well just get it over and done with.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

What I'd like most is a tactically astute manager who is able to get the best out of the players we have.

This was Mowbray's biggest failing for me, going back to the league one season where we seemed to get through it by simply having better players.

This would seem to rule out Ferguson given Myers comments.

I'm not against the likes of Manning, Ainsworth and Warne just because their success comes from league one but the bigger names if they had been appointed would have indicated bigger budgets which could have been very useful.

Anyone of those three could be the new Gordon Lee, on the other hand they could be the new Jim Iley.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, frosty said:

Depressing isn't it, and I'm checking this thread far too often. If they're going to appoint a z-lister they may as well just get it over and done with.

Very depressing, yeah.

Especially when a 6 week search, billed by the local rag as a "thorough search" will probably result in Woodgate getting the job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Uncle Jack, William Bancroft, Bill Fox, Alf Thornton and Peter White will be looking down with rightful contempt on the utter sh!t show that has become Blackburn Rovers.

The calibre of our owners, through to senior employees at the club and on to those at the local ‘rag’, has been dumbed down to levels that previously would have not been thought possible.

The bulk of our support should also take a good, long look at themselves in the mirror. The 95% that simply shrugged their shoulders when they could see the impending disaster that was about to unfurl.

You reap what you sow.

Well said Sir! Totally spot on! 👍

46 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Is that based on your sources?

Tomato or Brown? 😂😂

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Very depressing, yeah.

Especially when a 6 week search, billed by the local rag as a "thorough search" will probably result in Woodgate getting the job.

The likes of Waggott wouldn't know 'thorough' if it bit him in the balls. I get the impression there is a culture of idleness amongst the senior managers down there. Take season tickets as an example. It appears that very little or no research was done amongst current and lapsed ticket holders. So they come up with a same price offer with a £30 extra charge for not renewing by a certain date. Then realisation kicks in, probably based on low sales and they extend the deadline and come up with an ingenious family ticket offer which is blown out of the water by similar Championship clubs.

I used to think we were treading water with this lot. Now I believe we are drowning.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

The likes of Waggott wouldn't know 'thorough' if it bit him in the balls. I get the impression there is a culture of idleness amongst the senior managers down there. Take season tickets as an example. It appears that very little or no research was done amongst current and lapsed ticket holders. So they come up with a same price offer with a £30 extra charge for not renewing by a certain date. Then realisation kicks in, probably based on low sales and they extend the deadline and come up with an ingenious family ticket offer which is blown out of the water by similar Championship clubs.

I used to think we were treading water with this lot. Now I believe we are drowning.

I've long thought that the Ewood based 'execs' are simply lazy.

Of course everything ultimately goes back to the owners, but that's no excuse for the likes of Waggott to not pull their tripe out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Facebook rumour that we’re moving for Nathan Jones. Doubt he would be interested after what happened at Stoke.

Doubt he'd come here either, failed spectacularly at Stoke and then went back to Luton. 

Don't think he'd do the same thing again. Based on how bad he was at Stoke, not sure i'd want him here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Doubt he'd come here either, failed spectacularly at Stoke and then went back to Luton. 

Don't think he'd do the same thing again. Based on how bad he was at Stoke, not sure i'd want him here.

Stoke was a poisoned chalice at the time.

Players thought they were better than they were, egos through the roof and wouldn't listen to a nobody like Jones.

I think if he went there now he would probably be a success.

Just now, unleaded said:

Ainsworth has been interviewd & is last man standing ……he’s been constant throughout the month but for some reason they don’t like him …… even though he’s showing the most interest…

Maybe he needs to play hard to get ……

It's his looks/long hair!!

3 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Ainsworth has been interviewd & is last man standing ……he’s been constant throughout the month but for some reason they don’t like him …… even though he’s showing the most interest…

Do you know who the final three are and is warne one ? I know sw likes him spoke to him about warne last December 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Last man standing.

So any other candidates we did have, presumably have gone elsewhere,

As usual, the shambolic set up, dragging their heels has cost us. And now they only have 1 person left, and they don't want to appoint him.

FFS, we are a joke.

• Like 8