BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Was is idea 10 or 15 years I had. 

You could have a sport bar, restaurant with a bar, Have one for bands playing after the game or on Friday/Saturday nights

The food prices and quality need to overhauling massive. I won't buy it and I rather go to Burger van outside the Ground. 

improve the match day experience? can you explain what you mean by this? 

Ideas to get people down the ground earlier, mingling, creating a better pre-match atmosphere.

Get some entertainment on, live bands, stuff for the kids to do, beer tents, food market....I'm sure there's a gazzillion things they could try.

There's a massive car park at the back of the BBE. I don't know how full it gets on match day, but that could be used.

• Like 1

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,427 (+2)

Previous Updates
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Ideas to get people down the ground earlier, mingling, creating a better pre-match atmosphere.

Get some entertainment on, live bands, stuff for the kids to do, beer tents, food market....I'm sure there's a gazzillion things they could try.

There's a massive car park at the back of the BBE. I don't know how full it gets on match day, but that could be used.

Fair enough

I think mostly full that car park. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

19 hours ago, Blue blood said:

Just checking I'm not misreading this. 

Are you saying these clubs are lying on their website about how many tickets they have sold? If so I struggle to see why they would or even if they could do so. 

And if this is your stance, I'm a bit confused as to how you can be sceptical of the veracity of the ticket sales yet are accepting as to how the owners/CEO have the best intentions for our club. 

Just to clarify, various points that you and others have raised:

I tend not to take much notice of what is publicised on websites or social media in general but much prefer to solicit my own information and actual facts from the contacts that I and other colleagues have made over the years both inside and outside football.

PNE: I know David Robinson (a Director of PNE) extremely well and speak with him regularly. He states that they are pleased with how season ticket sales have gone but that the publicised ‘sales’ include all corporates, proposed ‘freebies’ and those issued to members of staff. Whilst reasonably pleased, they are conscious that Revenue derived is less than they’d have wished.

Whilst that’s but one local comparison, I thought that I’d share it to highlight the views held by some that what Rovers are doing is poor and our neighbours are doing much better. It simply isn’t true….compare apples with apples because the only info regarding Rovers sales by comparison has been done by utilisation of a flawed platform of seat availability.

Whilst there is much to be improved on at Ewood behind the scenes (not least of which the ticketing platform and portal), I want to stress that there is a genuine desire to do so and that ‘they’ are listening.

Be constructively critical everyone by all means, that’s healthy feedback and a good source of ideas. Please stop beating ourselves up though, at times it appears just for the sake of it!

COYB! RTID! 💙🤍

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

Whilst there is much to be improved on at Ewood behind the scenes (not least of which the ticketing platform and portal), I want to stress that there is a genuine desire to do so and that ‘they’ are listening.

May I ask what has improved or how they are listening? I’d genuinely like to hold on to something positive but I’m not seeing much evidence of them either listening or anything being improved.

It remains to be seen whether this dof structure is a positive so other than Swag removing himself from the process I can’t see anything positive.  

We might shift 50 when the fixtures come out today. And then another 50 before next week's deadline.

Only a marquee signing (or 2) will get more to consider it. Was ever the case. I remember the excitement when we signed Archibald. Alas Broughton will be searching for a bargain in the flea market.

50 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

We might shift 50 when the fixtures come out today. And then another 50 before next week's deadline.

Only a marquee signing (or 2) will get more to consider it. Was ever the case. I remember the excitement when we signed Archibald. Alas Broughton will be searching for a bargain in the flea market.

Archibald? 
Think that it was more a combo of Steve Archibold and Osvaldo (Ossie) Ardilas for the ticket sales. Both players being a major coup at the time

Edited by pomster
  • Like 1

There’s no point speculating until the claim your seat deadline passes at the end of the month, we are in the dark at the minute. 

But the facts are we had just scraped over 7k when the second extension was put in place. So to have more than four figures by KO is a big ask, and that’s a failure, a big one at that.

• Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

There’s no point speculating until the claim your seat deadline passes at the end of the month, we are in the dark at the minute. 

But the facts are we had just scraped over 7k when the second extension was put in place. So to have more than four figures by KO is a big ask, and that’s a failure, a big one at that.

There is more chance of seeing four figures sat in the directors box.... none.

• Like 1

Not sure how anyone could say that this season's ticket sales are anything other than a complete disaster. 

Despite the total capitulation from February onwards, last season was actually quite positive for the club. People started to take notice again and for the first time in 12 years there was some actual belief in Rovers. 

If the pricing was respectful and some half decent PR had been undertaken then I think we'd have easily outsold nob end, Bolton and maybe even the dingles. But alas once again the powers that shouldn't be decided 'fuck em, if they can't pay it then they can just fuck off'

• Like 2

Compare at your leisure:

PNE 2022/23 Season Card Prices

Premium

Sir Tom Finney Stand & Invincibles Pavilion

(D/E/F)

Invincibles Pavilion

(B/C/G/H)

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C/G/H/J)

Family Zone

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C)

Alan Kelly Town End

(AB-AH)

Adults (25-64)

£535

£475

£475

£400

£400

Seniors (65+)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Young Adults (19-24)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Juniors (11-18)

£125

£125

£80 (A/B/C)
£125 (G/H/J)

£80

£125

Under 11s (0-10)

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

Adult Disabled Supporters

£315

£295

£295

£270

£270

Concession Disabled Supporters 

£260

£240

£240

£240

£240

Family Zone: prices only applicable when purchasing with a junior or under 11 in the same transaction. Otherwise Sir Tom Finney stand prices will apply.
All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
A maximum of four under 14s can be purchased per adult ticket.

4 hours ago, darrenrover said:

PNE: I know David Robinson (a Director of PNE) extremely well and speak with him regularly. He states that they are pleased with how season ticket sales have gone but that the publicised ‘sales’ include all corporates, proposed ‘freebies’ and those issued to members of staff. Whilst reasonably pleased, they are conscious that Revenue derived is less than they’d have wished.

Whether some of their STs are freebies, corporates or given to staff....it matters not a jot.

They will have 12,000 home fans attending each game as a minimum, before they've sold any match day tickets.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Compare at your leisure:

Premium

(D/E/F)

Invincibles Pavilion

(B/C/G/H)

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C/G/H/J)

Family Zone

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C)

Alan Kelly Town End

(AB-AH)

Adults (25-64)

£535

£475

£475

£400

£400

Seniors (65+)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Young Adults (19-24)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Juniors (11-18)

£125

£125

£80 (A/B/C)
£125 (G/H/J)

£80

£125

Under 11s (0-10)

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

£315

£295

£295

£270

£270

£260

£240

£240

£240

£240

Family Zone: prices only applicable when purchasing with a junior or under 11 in the same transaction. Otherwise Sir Tom Finney stand prices will apply.

They made a big point of encouraging early bird sales (for all) at about £150 cheaper because they’d be expensive. That’s why they sold their 12k ish before those prices came in. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Compare at your leisure:

Premium

(D/E/F)

Invincibles Pavilion

(B/C/G/H)

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C/G/H/J)

Family Zone

Sir Tom Finney Stand

(A/B/C)

Alan Kelly Town End

(AB-AH)

Adults (25-64)

£535

£475

£475

£400

£400

Seniors (65+)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Young Adults (19-24)

£380

£300

£300

£280

£280

Juniors (11-18)

£125

£125

£80 (A/B/C)
£125 (G/H/J)

£80

£125

Under 11s (0-10)

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

FREE

£315

£295

£295

£270

£270

£260

£240

£240

£240

£240

The vast majority haven't bought at those prices though, have they? 

As you say, apples and apples.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, matt83 said:

They made a big point of encouraging early bird sales (for all) at about £150 cheaper because they’d be expensive. That’s why they sold their 12k ish before those prices came in. 

He knows this as he’s been told repeatedly, so he’s being purposely disingenuous for some unknown reason (well we probably do know), or he really is this slow on the uptake.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Whether some of their STs are freebies, corporates or given to staff....it matters not a jot.

They will have 12,000 home fans attending each game as a minimum, before they've sold any match day tickets.

We’ll also have a load of complementaries and staff tickets, as does every club.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

He knows this as he’s been told repeatedly, so he’s being purposely disingenuous for some unknown reason, or he really is this slow on the uptake.

As a lapsed nob end season ticket holder my mate was bombarded with emails, fliers, texts about taking advantage of the early bird offer before prices went up. They made it clear tickets would be very expensive afterwards.

In the end even though he expects another nothing season it was too cheap for him to turn down. In fact with his 10 and 8 year old it’ll cost him about £250-300 per season. For a like for like comparison I reckon a lapsed adult season ticket holder at rovers in the Bburn end will have to pay the thick end of £700 for an adult and 2 kids.

Rovers have done all they can though.