BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

De Zebri is a top quality manager and the way he has Brighton playing is joy to watch for a neutral fan

If I was in charge at Spurs I would be approaching him and making him a contract he couldn't refuse to be my new manager for next season. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

So you are saying "if Leicester can keep a clean sheet" you feel like they could get something from the game. You know what I think you are right.

I think with Vardy, Iheanacho, Barnes and Maddison in their team they can score goals 

Brighton are fantastic.  They could literally make 200 million this summer with the recruitment they've made.  Undav would have Been a class signing but it's pretty much unlikely now. Brighton are a club Rovers should aspire to be

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Brighton are fantastic.  They could literally make 200 million this summer with the recruitment they've made.  Undav would have Been a class signing but it's pretty much unlikely now. Brighton are a club Rovers should aspire to be

We can aspire all we like but you and I both know that with our current owners we are a million miles off the Brighton model.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Everton need 1 win at least from their last 2 games. 

I think one win will be enough for them, although that dent in their goal difference today means that if Leeds got to 35 point they would be lever with Everton but now would probably be ahead on goal diff.

Edited by Hasta

You just have to love Brighton. A club that is run how we used to be with a great manager and honest skilful players. It was great to see the plastic Arsenal fans streaming out of the ground 15 mins from the end, and that Arteta, what a complete knob, he must hold the record for the number of cards any manager has received in a season. Plus is hair looks like Action Man’s

Edited by Ianrally
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

De Zebri is a top quality manager and the way he has Brighton playing is joy to watch for a neutral fan

If I was in charge at Spurs I would be approaching him and making him a contract he couldn't refuse to be my new manager for next season. 

The only way that move would make sense to him is if he got offered a double your money contract. Otherwise he is better off staying at Brentford.

• Like 1

You sometimes see teams having a pretty hot season, a few players being plucked away by the big boys and then fading away. 

The way Brighton are set up makes me think this isn't just a flash in the pan. The young players they sign and bring through. The future planning is outstanding. Bringing in De Zerbi showed they had a set plan for the time Potter was poached. I'm sure they've got someone lined up as a De Zerbi replacement already should he be poached.

I can see them being a fixture towards the top of the league for a sustained period of time. Outstandingly run club and impossible not to like and admire. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I think one win will be enough for them, although that dent in their goal difference today means that if Leeds got to 35 point they would be lever with Everton but now would probably be ahead on goal diff.

I'd rather leeds stay up. Don't want to see of hear them at Ewood.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I do think Leeds will win on Sunday against West Ham and I don't think Everton will beat Wolves on Saturday, and I can see Forest beating Arsenal on Saturday evening. With it going to last day of the season. 

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The only way that move would make sense to him is if he got offered a double your money contract. Otherwise he is better off staying at Brentford.

I hope he doesn't stay at Brentford. Cos he been at wrong club. 

I think De Zebri would suit the club and what's their fans which is attacking football. He would improve that club within 1 season. That said I don't think he will move for Spurs and its great news for Brighton. 

17 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

You just have to love Brighton. A club that is run how we used to be with a great manager and honest skilful players. It was great to see the plastic Arsenal fans streaming out of the ground 15 mins from the end, and that Arteta, what a complete knob, he must hold the record for the number of cards any manager has received in a season. Plus his hair looks like Action Man’s

Don’t they call him Lego head?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

I'd rather leeds stay up. Don't want to see of hear them at Ewood.

Waggott however has been marching round in his Leeds underpants for weeks singing marching on together rubbing his hands together at the thought of charging 8k of them 30 odd quid a pop

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He'd be mad to leave Brighton for Spurs, Brighton are on the up whereas Spurs are on the way back down. In fact I don't know why any ambitious manager with a good reputation in management would take the Spurs job. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

He'd be mad to leave Brighton for Spurs, Brighton are on the up whereas Spurs are on the way back down. In fact I don't know why any ambitious manager with a good reputation in management would take the Spurs job. 

£££££££££££££££££££££££

58 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

You just have to love Brighton. A club that is run how we used to be with a great manager and honest skilful players. It was great to see the plastic Arsenal fans streaming out of the ground 15 mins from the end, and that Arteta, what a complete knob, he must hold the record for the number of cards any manager has received in a season. Plus is hair looks like Action Man’s

I’m frustrated and saddened and very annoyed that Rovers also used to be a well run club that regularly gave the so called bigger clubs a punch on the nose but not in my worst nightmares would I ever love Brighton 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I’m frustrated and saddened and very annoyed that Rovers also used to be a well run club that regularly gave the so called bigger clubs a punch on the nose but not in my worst nightmares would I ever love Brighton 

Well that’s your view.
I just like unfashionable teams giving a kick up the arse to the establishment. We used to be the ones to do that but we are miles away from those wonderful days. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

We were that club. Right up until the bastards arrived in 2010, we were reaching cup semi finals, with experience and quality across the squad. They and their advisors threw it all away. Swag can FO with his "generous owners" bollocks. 

What Brighton and Villa are doing today is what Rovers were doing for years.

On Brighton, their recruitment has been fantastic and it's good to see them upsetting the big boys, and playing good stuff whilst doing it too. Their hierarchy cares, properly cares, and they are serious about doing well. No bullshitters there, no waffle, just action.

A bit like a club I used to know.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, roverandout said:

Brighton are the club Rovers used to be!!!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

We were that club. Right up until the bastards arrived in 2010, we were reaching cup semi finals, with experience and quality across the squad. They and their advisors threw it all away. Swag can FO with his "generous owners" bollocks. 

What Brighton and Villa are doing today is what Rovers were doing for years.

On Brighton, their recruitment has been fantastic and it's good to see them upsetting the big boys, and playing good stuff whilst doing it too. Their hierarchy cares, properly cares, and they are serious about doing well. No bullshitters there, no waffle, just action.

A bit like a club I used to know.

We'll get there again one day....without venkys 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, roverandout said:

Well run from top to bottom,easily replaced both managers and players with better than the ones left.Apart from them being southerners i like everything about the club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Spurs need a manager that's plays attacking football and with some direction and coaching Spurs will be back challenging again. 

He's would be ideal for them. Doubt he will move there. It will be interesting to see who they appoint.