BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 6/8/22

4 minutes ago, Miker said:

Has he dropped that far down the pecking order, or is he just deemed not fit enough? 

He doesn't have the energy of Vale and Dolan, so I can understand in this situation why he's not called upon.

I'm just intrigued that after last week's sulking he's left on the bench again. 

1 minute ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Not being funny people but who gives a fuck about whether Dack comes on or not? This club is far more important than any individual player and let’s just enjoy the moment.

Yep, doesn't matter what we think, JDT is 'team first'. If Dack gets up to speed he'll play, if not he won't!

I don't think JDT suffers fools!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SuperBrfc said:

I thought we had the 'envy of the Championship' in the centre of the park. Have they even touched the ball?

Don't be taken in by the propaganda and fluff that a few try to spread on here. The eye test shows us how far away we are from doing anything in this league.

This is majorly underwhelming.

LOL

🤫 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Not being funny people but who gives a fuck about whether Dack comes on or not? This club is far more important than any individual player and let’s just enjoy the moment.

I'm very much enjoying the moment - I think Dack being moved on would signal a complete change from the previous regime. 

• Like 1