BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 6/8/22

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Just let the boring gits have the ball in their own half.

You can't score there.

So far we look comfortable and organised.

Ayala on his deck chair.

Agreed. Let them piss about playing in front of our entire team as much as they like. I’m really liking Hedges’ awareness, he sees what’s going on around him, you can’t coach that. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Agreed. Let them piss about playing in front of our entire team as much as they like. I’m really liking Hedges’ awareness, he sees what’s going on around him, you can’t coach that. 

I love seeing their GK (Fisher, a Rovers Academy graduate) acting like he's Edison. 

That's going to result in 5+ goals over the course of the season for the opposition.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Kaminski

Brittain      Ayala    Wharton    Pickering

Travis    Buckley

Brereton-Diaz  Szmodics   Hedges

Gallagher

1-3, debut goal for Sammie and Diaz and Dack with the other 2.

Ooh. Correct starting line up and as predicted a Sammie goal. It couldn’t could it?…. 😂

• Like 6

Just now, Colt Seavers said:

Very early days of course but we don't look leaky at the back so far this season. We must be channelling our inner Howard Kendal.

Ayala is genuinely a PL quality CB, he holds everything together at the back. He was my MOTM against QPR and he's playing exceptionally well today too.

You just don't get enough games out of him. Lenihan asking for parity with him is laughable. 

• Like 7

Swansea targeting out of left field diagonal balls at our left back. Pretty consistent so obviously a tactic. Must have Pickering down as a weak point.

We're letting Swansea have the ball up to the half way line then we're biting them. Solid two rows of 4 behind the ball. Look strong so far but it only takes one good through ball.

BBD getting lumps kicked out of him.

Need more of that intensity that JDT talks about in the 2nd half.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Watching Swansea play I’m having flashbacks to that mind numbing season where rovers decided pointless possession in our own half was the way to play. 

And then we’d get hit with a sucker punch. Nice to be on the opposite side of that. Hopefully we can keep it up.