BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 6/8/22

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Dangerous tackle through the back of the player with no chance of getting the ball - it's a red all day. 

I'd have to see a few more angles, but I'm more concerned that the ref thought it worthy of a 'chat'. Fairly insane. 

• Like 1

Just now, Silas said:

I'd have to see a few more angles, but I'm more concerned that the ref thought it worthy of a 'chat'. Fairly insane. 

I believe the referees have been told to let them get on with it this season....the prem game last night was like the wild West at times 

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I believe the referees have been told to let them get on with it this season....the prem game last night was like the wild West at times 

I'm all for the game being more physical and diving being unrewarded, but that was a dangerous tackle.

If someone did that to me or a teammate they'd be seeing stars. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DE. said:

Szmodics straight in, as opposed to waiting weeks for him to "get used to how we play".

Buy players who fit your system and they can go straight into the team. It’s what the well run clubs do. We are starting to see a little of it ourselves.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'm all for the game being more physical and diving being unrewarded, but that was a dangerous tackle.

If someone did that to me or a teammate they'd be seeing stars. 

And another one. At least a yellow this time. 

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Although the front 4 changes alot, Lancs Live reckons it's:

------------------------BBD 

Szmodics------Hedges------Gallagher

It's Gallagher wide right, Brereton wide left, Szmodic and Hedges interchanging in the middle. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Fine with it as long as it continues fairly ALL season then.

Last initiative like this that springs to mind was 'hands on' in the box resulting in a penalty. 

We had one against Samba in August for Everton's winning penalty. It then happened to Samba in the attacking box all season long without a single pen for us. People were literally hanging off his shirt.

I'm definitely over it tho....

• Like 2

I thought we had the 'envy of the Championship' in the centre of the park. Have they even touched the ball?

Don't be taken in by the propaganda and fluff that a few try to spread on here. The eye test shows us how far away we are from doing anything in this league.

This is majorly underwhelming.

• Like 2