BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Carabao Cup - next round, moving on - draw.

7 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Markandy first touch is light years ahead of Dolans. Wish he would stay wide rather than coming inside everytime

Dolan’s subsequent touches make things happen on a regular basis though. His overall game is far superior to Markanday’s.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Lingard celebrating a free kick that ricochets twice on its way in, like THAT, is why he’s absolute finished. Never mind the 5kg he’s visibly put on in Nottingham. I hear the wings at Hooters are quite moreish, but Christ alive…

Was thinking the exact same thing about lingard packing the lbs on. Crazy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Was thinking the exact same thing about lingard packing the lbs on. Crazy.

He’s basically on holiday. Is it a one-year deal? He’ll miraculously slim down and hit some sort of form towards the end of the year, to secure another money move. He’d do well abroad, to be fair, but I think he loves the sesh a bit too much.

Scott Wharton has been excellent for Rovers, in general, and let's hope he gets back to his best form but that 'fall' as he tried to stop Pukki on the wing but instead collapsed like a sack of potatoes was, I suspect, a clear sign that something isn't right with his game. Timing, confidence, pace all looked off. (Unless he slipped, but it doesn't look like it).

Edited by riverholmes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

He’s basically on holiday. Is it a one-year deal? He’ll miraculously slim down and hit some sort of form towards the end of the year, to secure another money move. He’d do well abroad, to be fair, but I think he loves the sesh a bit too much.

Yeah one year deal. Modern day footballer, football comes second to their own personal interests. He's a clown and always was. Getting fat at forest is low🤣