BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

31 minutes ago, matt83 said:

“Senegal shouldn’t be discounted or dismissed, they’re African champions.” I wouldn’t expect any professional to dismiss any opponent. However, it’s bloody Senegal. If hand picked a realistic knockout opponent wouldn’t look much past the likes of Senegal. None of this lot would make an England 4th xi. That’s not to say they can’t win or won’t win, England can cock up any match. But should we fail to progress here it’ll be a national disgrace up there with Iceland, etc, etc

Lots of English exceptionalism in this post. Southgate said before the World Cup we constantly as a nation over-rate ourselves

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Lots of English exceptionalism in this post. Southgate said before the World Cup we constantly as a nation over-rate ourselves

I think France should look to beat this England side 4-0 but frankly we should brush aside Senegal. Not playing  like this though. 

Edited by matt83

3 minutes ago, Silas said:

Get in.

Henderson busting his hump all over the pitch.

I wonder if he's been told he's only playing 60 mins regardless. Looks like he's emptying the tank to me. 

It's how he plays most games for Liverpool. I think he's underrated by a lot of people

• Like 2