BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Gallagher and Vale are absolutely useless and we might not be able to rely on BBD for goals if the rumours about him signing a pre contract agreement are true.

Difficult to see where a goal may come from in this squad now unless Dack chips in with a few.

We don't have a goal poacher, that much is true. Perhaps except Dacky, as you say, who is just getting back into his stride, However, I really think the lone striker position at Rovers must have been the most lonely place to be in the Championship this season. Our chance creation hasn't been great. Both Vale and Gallagher haven't been done any favours on that front.

45 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

When's Morton ever going to be dropped 

Must be some sort of financial penalties in he’s contract if he doesn’t play because I can’t see how he’s not been dropped yet 

Edited by OssyLad
Spelling
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, booth said:

And that fat prick Waggott allowed it to happen.

If you'd speak to him like that if you were to meet him him in the street then fine, but I'd suggest it says more about you and not in a good way..

I appreciate it's a forum and different opinions are encouraged but sometimes less is more.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yeti-dog said:

If you'd speak to him like that if you were to meet him him in the street then fine, but I'd suggest it says more about you and not in a good way..

I appreciate it's a forum and different opinions are encouraged but sometimes less is more.   

Yes. I thought the use of the word "fat" was slightly un necessary as well.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, yeti-dog said:

What I'd say to his face would be a lot worse.

I care as much about what it says about me, as he does about the club.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Yes. I thought the use of the word "fat" was slightly un necessary as well.

Weird that, it was open season to call David Dunn fat not so long ago, usually with a following expletive. Dunn, a bloke who not without fault, but has been involved in some of the better times at the club and his goals against our rivals will be in memory for the rest of my days. I don't remember any such thoughts or words in his defence afterwards.

If anything, I think I was being lenient. I find the situation very frustrating so forgive me for lashing out at the man sitting atop a pile of money, saying, and seemingly doing nothing.

Find me another CEO of a football club who would quietly allow Brereton to leave the club for nothing, Rothwell for nothing and the rest. All whilst the club has little money for replacements. And if it's Venkys doing, then a man with more principals would find his position untenable and leave. He's yet another disgusting toad on the gravy train and I apologise to anyone that offends, but not to the man himself.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, booth said:

Weird that, it was open season to call David Dunn fat not so long ago, usually with a following expletive. Dunn, a bloke who not without fault, but has been involved in some of the better times at the club and his goals against our rivals will be in memory for the rest of my days. I don't remember any such thoughts or words in his defence afterwards.

If anything, I think I was being lenient. I find the situation very frustrating so forgive me for lashing out at the man sitting atop a pile of money, saying, and seemingly doing nothing.

Find me another CEO of a football club who would quietly allow Brereton to leave the club for nothing, Rothwell for nothing and the rest. All whilst the club has little money for replacements. And if it's Venkys doing, then a man with more principals would find his position untenable and leave. He's yet another disgusting toad on the gravy train and I apologise to anyone that offends, but not to the man himself.

I think you missed my attempt at humour. Read what you said initially again and my reply.

I don't disagree with anything you say about Waggott!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, booth said:

4 minutes ago, whalleyrover said:

Everyone keeps going round in circles! I wanted VENKYS OUT from the days of the protests.

I can't think of any of their actions since then that have changed my opinion. Our club has been ruined and nothing will change until the LUNES FROM PUNE are gone.

What are the Rovers Trust up to?

I'd still want Venkys out if we won the league. I know some may find that nonsensical but one of the reasons I want out of this league so that we're a more desirable club.

I actually wouldn't mind if we were in the Championship with responsible and careful owners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

So Rovers' replay at Brum on Tuesday (last day of window) which will truly feck Rovers' plans if they had any !!!

No excuses at all, though I expect we will use it as one.
Broughton doesn’t need to be sat in the Birmingham corporate. He and Waggot need to be in their office doing their job. 
Anyone we might be willing to sell shouldn’t be in the squad anyway. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Anyhow, two strikers needed now ideally I'd say.

Not that out crack recruitment team are even capable of finding one. The army of analysts will feed a list of criteria into the computer, wait for it to crunch the results and then provide us with a list of players we can't afford

Here is an artificial intelligence response. Looks like Nicko’s job  is safe for the moment. 🤣

Blackburn Rovers should look to sign players that can strengthen their squad in areas where they are currently weak. They could look to sign a creative midfielder to help provide more attacking options for the team, as well as a defender to provide more depth in the backline. They should also look to sign a reliable goalscorer to provide more support for top scorer Adam Armstrong. Additionally, Blackburn should look to sign young players with potential to develop into key players for the club in the future.

• Like 1