BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

4 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

That's more like it! Cook and O'Brien through the door. A striker too please. 

They're not through the door though, as far as we know.

I thought the LT deadlined day feed summary at the top was interesting...says a striker is our top priority, but the only two players it mentions are a defender and a midfielder. Sounds about right.

O'Brien would be an excellent signing though. Shame it's just a loan but a buy is unaffordable without promotion. I just don't think it's much use if we aren't going to sign a striker too. If we don't get promoted, no use paying high wages and possibly fees to borrow him and Thomas when we have a low budget and are meant to be building for the future.

Edited by bluebruce

More fool Nottingham Forest for thinking they're possibly getting £10m in the summer! 🤣

Maybe we should try and loan more players offering to pay £100m if we win the UCL, FA Cup and Premier League in the next half decade.

Forest singing 38 players is finally catching up to them... praying they go down.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

It would be very impressive but I'm not hopeful we'll get all that done.

It sounded like we only had enough wages to cover 1 incoming after Hirst left?

In fairness that came from one poster.

We have already signed Thomas and on the verge with O'Brien.

O'Brien alone will be costing us more than 10k per week

Brereton-Diaz, Sorba, Dack and O'Brien (Even JRC 🤣) offering better service would make me okay if it was Gallagher as the starting #9. He could easily score 10+ goals going forward playing with a proper winger, an inform Dack, +O'Brien.

Just please no Dack as the "False 9" to accommodate O'Brien. 

We know Gallagher is completely out of form, but I think every person on this thread would have 5+ goals at Man City this season if replaced with Haaland. We're (in essence) taking the two most creative (best) players from a team last year that arguably should be in the EPL already if not for some terrible Ref/VAR decisions in the Playoff Final last year.

Travis, Dolan, Hedges, Vale, Buckley, Garrett, Morton just aren't creative enough consistently. And now they're role players.