BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

For weeks it’s been obvious that we are a very poor football team…..we’ve managed some wins by the odd goal and these results have masked the painful truth…not technically good enough, not brave enough, not fit enough…..with a manager who has as smile for every question …but an answer for NOTHING ….some very tough days ahead . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Tomasson has lost the plot as far as I'm concerned. He needs to have a rethink

It has to be said Rovers don't have enough good quality players either

Money needs to be spent in January or it will be a slide down the table for the rest of the season

SPINELESS. 

Sadly tomasson seriously doesn't seem to understand the English football mentality. 

As at was with mowbray it's whether he can swallow his pride and make the changes needed.

We need a real experienced leader in the centre of the park, they cost real money, we won't get one. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Beyond abject. No character,  no desire. Tactics/formations all wrong. Players look like rabbits in the headlights. Sooner or later we were gonna get caught out & the break has served only to reinforce what’s wrong rather than change it.

Troubling, very troubling. 

Fairs fair, he did say that after the WC break that we would look a much better team. Oh, hang on....

I'm old enough to remember when he said he was going to entertain the fans and play fast, attacking football. 🤣

The guy is full of shite. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

For weeks it’s been obvious that we are a very poor football team…..we’ve managed some wins by the odd goal and these results have masked the painful truth…not technically good enough, not brave enough, not fit enough…..with a manager who has as smile for every question …but an answer for NOTHING ….some very tough days ahead . 

Spot on. We've been awaful all season, we've just managed to hold out at home against some very average teams. That was never going to continue. We were either going to improve and keep getting results, or keep playing shite and start getting battered. Sadly it's the latter that has happened. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, neophox said:

The true is Travis has looked out of energy for some time.... not have the desire needed....

This was as awful as Preston were in april when we won 4-1.... and taking Brereton off is strange.... at 2-1 down you should keep your best striker...

Not if you are selling him and you don’t want him injured

The more Tomasson puts his stamp on this team, the worse it gets. He is arrogantly sticking to this stupid “philosophy” that anyone who isn’t just trying to play the superfan or football expert can see is completely detrimental to us.

PNE looked as though they’d spent the last couple of weeks getting fit and ready. We were miles off. A fortnight in the sun presumably practicing unopposed passing drills.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ok, Men v Boys today out there.

Whiteman not only dictated the game, he made goals and scored a feckin cracker.

I'm a Rovers fan through and through, but I had a tear in my eye today.  What a player.

His "cracker" was going wide until it deflected off one of our players. He's not as good as Ledson.

28 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Pall Mall Gazette noted that their followers were "a northern horde of uncouth garb and strange oaths".

I know you all think I’m a yob now, but I’m 29 miles away, so I still think it’s an impressive feat. 

ps. Is that message Broadsword calling Danny Boy? 😉 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Doogs said:

JDT Times up. The project has failed. Utter shite...

If a manager who in the first half of his first season has the club in a play off position has "failed" and his time is up, then the club is unmanageable. People like you just have a massive sense of entitlement, are unable to accept that there will always be bad days, and would probably be best advised to take up something else in your life.

4 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

That was unwatchable. Too much to even contemplate. 

JDT needs a quiet word with Travis and say he wants him to concentrate on his game. And give the Captain’s armband to Hyam. 

Don’t disagree, but Hyam’s honeymoon period is over now. Started like a house on fire but perhaps there is a reason we got him quite cheaply and he’s never managed a Scotland cap. Shite today.