BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

Not sure if this is a good game to come back to or a bad one but it's another awkward fixture for sure.

Jump on them and get an early goal otherwise i can see them taking the points because they certainly won't be as flat and clueless as we were at the Turd.

Can't see anything different from the recent home games and it has always been a question of how long we can get away with the things at home we don't get away with on the road.

I'm very discombobulated after Sunday

Rovers  0    Knobbers  2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

People actually get stressed about England?!

I've only cried twice about football - the first time we were relegated from the Premier League and when we were put out in the semis of Euro 96.

I don't care as much as I used to about England, but I'll be watching. 

• Like 1

As proved in every game this season scoring first is critical if we are to have a chance. How ridiculous is that though. In truth I'm still feeling really despondent after the Claret capitulation so much that my confidence in Tomasson is waning. He simply has to come up with something different,  something new that replaces the predictable, tedious and slow play we have endured in many games.

• Like 3

On 15/11/2022 at 21:16, J*B said:

Meh, don’t care. 

You mentioned that you would be happy to lose every game from now on to PNE as long as Rovers beat Burnley in March.

Well I'm Preston born and bred but Rovers have been my club since I was 7 or 8 and that comment is incredulous to me. Imagine if I said we can lose every game to Burnley from now on as long as we beat North End the next game. Meh!

We really MUST beat the nobbers, just for my sake. But if JDT keeps us playing the same way I'm afraid we'll lose.

JDT has to change the style for this game.

• Like 6

On 19/11/2022 at 20:15, bazza said:

You mentioned that you would be happy to lose every game from now on to PNE as long as Rovers beat Burnley in March.

Well I'm Preston born and bred but Rovers have been my club since I was 7 or 8 and that comment is incredulous to me. Imagine if I said we can lose every game to Burnley from now on as long as we beat North End the next game. Meh!

We really MUST beat the nobbers, just for my sake. But if JDT keeps us playing the same way I'm afraid we'll lose.

JDT has to change the style for this game.

Or at least start with a proper defence, I ask you, who experiments at Burnley???? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We all demand a response in this game to the Burnley debacle.

The best way to beginning some from of redemption from Tomasson and the players is to batter the Nobbers whilst playing some quick, intense and progressive football. In reality though I expect his cautious, slow and over playing football we have seen too many times this season. However the only thing that matters is the result and in fairness he has ground out a few so far but the Dingle debacle has seen him lose lots of the faith I had in him.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Coming over for this one with the young lad. He is only 4 so going to rent a car...advice on parking be very welcome. Should I park at the ground or is their a handier place? Cheers in advance.

Moorgate Street, near Canal Bridge....5 mins from there and a pub on the way, easy get away

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1