BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

2 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

Just called the club about picking up tickets, and they confirmed the pitch has been checked and the game is on!

I still picture them all stood around saying: “I thought you said you’d put the under soil heating on…well I thought you said you’d done it…tell them it’s on and we’ll think of something.”

Swag will be up livsey branch road as we speak watering the pavements to deflect blame

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We need a proper performance to day. A repeat of the recent Dingle Disaster will not be tolerated. I hope he’s made that crystal clear to the players.

Hopefully the road to redemption starts today with a win and if that is supplemented by a good performance then great. I do fear though that Ched Evans will do a Barnes and bully our centre halves. I want to see us snapping into tackles all over the pitch, moving the ball quickly with purpose and ninety minutes of intensity. As results have proved so far this season scoring first is vital. If it's not us getting that then I think Tomasson might be in for rude awakening.

• Like 1