BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 21/1/23

1 minute ago, superniko said:

It isn’t. Our problem is creating chances. We’re 2nd last in the league in that regard. We actually convert at a pretty high (unsustainable as shown recently) %

Well we missed 4 golden chances against Rotherham and a couple against Boro, so I'd suggest it's a big part of the equation. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBar said:

Massive upgrade on Pickering needed. So vulnerable every time down his side. Teams gets so much joy. They have got in twice down that side already.

I think he's improved massively this season under JDT, but there's no getting away from the fact that he's a poor athlete at this level and he's there to be got at. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Well we missed 4 golden chances against Rotherham and a couple against Boro, so I'd suggest it's a big part of the equation. 

Combining your two posts, I'd say it's more like it's becoming a big part of the equation. As he said, we were converting at an unsustainable rate, and we have stopped sustaining it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Massive upgrade on Pickering needed. So vulnerable every time down his side. Teams gets so much joy. They have got in twice down that side already.

Massive problem with modern game mindsets. People don’t give a shit about fullbacks being defensive liabilities, as long as they can pass a bit.

7 minutes ago, superniko said:

It isn’t. Our problem is creating chances. We’re 2nd last in the league in that regard. We actually convert at a pretty high (unsustainable as shown recently) %

I agree but we've created plenty of good chances in the last three games and not scored one of them.

Down six points because of bad finishing.

• Like 2