BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 21/1/23

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

No there won't be any repercussions if we put in another no show, as you've said we've had enough no shows already this season.

I love in hope that we will see a reaction but it is hope rather than expectation.

the usual reaction from our players is, we don't give a fuck.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rigger said:

the usual reaction from our players is, we don't give a fuck.

I’m not sure it’s this, more that it looks that way because they’re not even that sure how to implement plan A, so when a plan B is needed they just don’t have a clue what to do. That mostly falls at the managers feet unfortunately.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter because apparently getting stuffed every other game is only to be expected and all part of the cunning long term "project" whereby everything miraculously falls into place in five years time.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2023 at 14:15, Sweaty Gussets said:

I thought BCFC looked good at our place. They had a young lad named Scott who ran the show I thought. They had a very mobile front four generally with Weimann playing well too. Tricky fixture. 

Weimann is injured, as well as Conway who was one of the front 4 at our place. 

Wells will score against us, he always does!

I think this game is a big game in our season. If we lose I think the play offs will be too hard to achieve. It doesn’t look like the support is coming in terms of signings.

Maybe the post Xmas failures weren’t a TM issue? 

if we win……it just about keeps us ticking over!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It doesn't matter because apparently getting stuffed every other game is only to be expected and all part of the cunning long term "project" whereby everything miraculously falls into place in five years time.

Until these arsehole owners sod off nothing improves Rev and I take no pleasure in saying that.

We deserve better as fans, the town deserves better and every day they remain at the club they piss all over Jack Walkers legacy, his memory deserves better. 

Venkys out and I don't care what the consequences are, I'll happily take whatever comes to get rid of those arseholes.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Very evasive from JDT despite some good probing by Bayes. I bloody hope he’s doing more behind the scenes to address our inability to get back into matches.

Finding it increasingly difficult to listen to him. Full of wind and bluster. The answers are so vague and wishy washy. Sort it out Jon. Not good enough.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I mean, our record when going behind is so embarrassing that he'd either have to throw himself or the players under the bus if he was to give any kind of detailed response. So something vague is probably the only sensible option. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

I mean, our record when going behind is so embarrassing that he'd either have to throw himself or the players under the bus if he was to give any kind of detailed response. So something vague is probably the only sensible option. 

Or he could try the truth !

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Really? In what way?

Don't see most smiling and grinning there way through questions about their teams ability to come back in games where they go behind or trying to hide behind a "young team" narrative.

Edited by BigBar

That’s just his personality, you best stop watching if you don’t like the grinning.

But generally no manager would go into chapter and verse pre game of the team’s faults. It’s all about platitudes to honour media commitments and to keep the pressure off the players.

Pressers mean bugger all.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

That’s just his personality, you best stop watching if you don’t like the grinning.

But generally no manager would go into chapter and verse pre game of the team’s faults. It’s all about platitudes to honour media commitments and to keep the pressure off the players.

Pressers mean bugger all.

Spot on…Almost a nervous smile/laugh if you ask me.