BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Dont bite Tom?...with unfounded accusations like he is making on Social media.Hard not to tbh.

Agreed 

But he’s waiting for anything to feed off, attention or retaliation may platform the leech 

I suspect Ali may have mental health issues.   In a recent tweet he said taking the Rovers job is the best thing he never did, and that he's happy where he is playing in front of 60,000 fans every week.  The most recent job I can find is him appointed to be Manager of Grays Athletic Women's team, who play in the Eastern Region Women's Football League - Division One South - this was May 2022.  When I visit the website and do a bit of Twitter research, their head coach is Matt West, appointed August 2022.  So Ali's stay lasted 3 months at the most. 

Judanali.com is a poorly built website that is effectively a load of pictures of him with ex footballers, probably who he follows round, gets a selfie with and pretends they're his friends in the game.  I think he probably also pressures them to mention him on social media platforms - he has a few tweets from people like Neville Southall and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink saying "good luck Judan Ali, hope this is the beginning of a great coaching career".  I doubt they are anything genuine, just something to get him to leave them alone - there may also be an element of them feeling sorry for him.

It looks like he also edits his own Wikipedia page, mostly with bullshit, and never states when he has left a role. The BRFC bit is hilarious.... "In season 2012 - 2013 English champions Blackburn Rovers FC who won the Premier League in 1995 invited Judan Ali to assist in stabilising the club as it was going through turbulent times, Ali did this by making key coaching appointments and continued to oversee matters until Blackburn Rovers F.C. were stable"  Even if this were true, he therefore played his part in one of the most tumultuous periods in the clubs history - Kean, Eric Black, Berg, Bowyer, Appleton, Bowyer.

The Independent wrote about Ali's involvement at Rovers following Berg's sacking - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news/from-bollywood-to-ewood-judan-ali-in-challenging-new-role-8432330.html - that journalist appeared to be able to piece together about as much as we can.

He also genuinely believes he deserved the Rovers job when he has next to no real coaching experience and no achievements to point to.  He's a nobody and a narcissist who's become obsessed with the idea that he is football's greatest gift.  It's just our luck that our stupid owners ever gave him ANY platform or association with the club.  Safri would probably have been advised to not comment either - it's given Ali exactly what he wants... more attention.  But I can understand he would be hurt by this clown tarnishing the reputation of the club.

• Like 2

He's a billy bullshitter i wouldn't be surprised if he does little to nothing at all other than getting a monthly direct debit from the Govt benefits dept.

Clearly desperately looking for an angle or story on this to make a few quid so i seriously hope no one gives it to him. He comes across as the pound shop version of the Western Gulf guy and all his fake shit.

If anybody can research his claims and provide some proof then i'll retract that.

I was racially abused and badly beaten by a group of four or five men around twenty years ago. It was a harrowing experience. I was knocked to the ground, kicked hard in the head several times, punched everywhere, and had a knife drawn on me. My crime was walking alone in a quiet street early one winter evening on the way to the computer lab at university. In hindsight, I was lucky.

Afterwards, I always told myself that I would never tarnish other people who were "like them" with the same brush. There are racist individuals in many walks of life, but they rarely represent the larger groups to which they belong.

Sadly, Judan Ali is doing the complete opposite. He's insinuating that Rovers supporters are racist. Sweeping statements and insinuations distract from the issue at hand - getting the individual(s) who did the racist acts. It does not help the fight against racism whatsoever and, in fact, exacerbates the problems when we all want to unite to fight against it.

I think the club would do well to respond to Ali's irresponsible and provocative comments. We should be focusing on the real issue of ratting out the racist individuals and banning them for life rather than grouping people wrongly and causing friction and conflict.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Jimmy612 said:

I suspect Ali may have mental health issues.   In a recent tweet he said taking the Rovers job is the best thing he never did, and that he's happy where he is playing in front of 60,000 fans every week.  The most recent job I can find is him appointed to be Manager of Grays Athletic Women's team, who play in the Eastern Region Women's Football League - Division One South - this was May 2022.  When I visit the website and do a bit of Twitter research, their head coach is Matt West, appointed August 2022.  So Ali's stay lasted 3 months at the most. 

Judanali.com is a poorly built website that is effectively a load of pictures of him with ex footballers, probably who he follows round, gets a selfie with and pretends they're his friends in the game.  I think he probably also pressures them to mention him on social media platforms - he has a few tweets from people like Neville Southall and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink saying "good luck Judan Ali, hope this is the beginning of a great coaching career".  I doubt they are anything genuine, just something to get him to leave them alone - there may also be an element of them feeling sorry for him.

It looks like he also edits his own Wikipedia page, mostly with bullshit, and never states when he has left a role. The BRFC bit is hilarious.... "In season 2012 - 2013 English champions Blackburn Rovers FC who won the Premier League in 1995 invited Judan Ali to assist in stabilising the club as it was going through turbulent times, Ali did this by making key coaching appointments and continued to oversee matters until Blackburn Rovers F.C. were stable"  Even if this were true, he therefore played his part in one of the most tumultuous periods in the clubs history - Kean, Eric Black, Berg, Bowyer, Appleton, Bowyer.

The Independent wrote about Ali's involvement at Rovers following Berg's sacking - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news/from-bollywood-to-ewood-judan-ali-in-challenging-new-role-8432330.html - that journalist appeared to be able to piece together about as much as we can.

He also genuinely believes he deserved the Rovers job when he has next to no real coaching experience and no achievements to point to.  He's a nobody and a narcissist who's become obsessed with the idea that he is football's greatest gift.  It's just our luck that our stupid owners ever gave him ANY platform or association with the club.  Safri would probably have been advised to not comment either - it's given Ali exactly what he wants... more attention.  But I can understand he would be hurt by this clown tarnishing the reputation of the club.

He 100% wrote his own Wikipedia entry. Who else would have the patience to document his moves between the Latvian FA and Taiwan 😂 I see a Rovers fan has now added their own edit to his page 🙈

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Hypnotic said:

He 100% wrote his own Wikipedia entry. Who else would have the patience to document his moves between the Latvian FA and Taiwan 😂 I see a Rovers fan has now added their own edit to his page 🙈

His “experience” seems to consist of a lot of watching other people do their jobs. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Hypnotic said:

Just seen this 😄

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 20.17.34.png

• Like 4

On 30/01/2023 at 00:12, Gav said:

This moron is getting far to much attention as it is and I know I’m adding to that….

But this chap has strong links to the owners, at one time had to be surgically remove from Balajs arse.

Do the owners think the club they own is racist?

Be interesting if someone could ask them.

This individual needs to be called out by the Club and the owners.

His tweet states his view that  the Club is racist.

The club is owned by an Indian family with whom he, allegedly, has a connection. The Club and owners are therefore tarnished by this unfounded allegation.

The Club and owners must not let this simply slide by or it will give this individual incentive to continue his hate speech in public against the Club and by logical extension the owners.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I have just read his wiki.

He had a busy 2012 into 2013 ....... An academy coach at Rovers whilst sorting out their coaching and managerial appointments and also giving his expert advice to certain aspects of football in St. Kitts and Nevis, Latvia and Iceland.

It tells me all I need to know about how the club was/is run when they allowed a muppet like him anywhere near Ewood Park. The man’s a fantasist.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm not sure stuff like this looks great.

Ali's generalisations about Rovers as a club, and the reactions to them, cause the focus to be lost upon the incident that happened - a stupid individual racist in the BBE hurling abuse toward Neil Etheridge. Instead of condemning the act, or even talking about an incident he himself may have been through, Ali chose to generalise about an entire group of supporters of what is widely considered a family-friendly club. Generalising is a trait of racists, so Ali is simply being hypocritical.

I use social media for updates on things I'm interested in - both for work and hobby. Social media isn't the problem. It's what is stupidly said on social media that is the problem.

Edited by goozburger

4 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Ali's generalisations about Rovers as a club, and the reactions to them, cause the focus to be lost upon the incident that happened - a stupid individual racist in the BBE hurling abuse toward Neil Etheridge. Instead of condemning the act, or even talking about an incident he himself may have been through, Ali chose to generalise about an entire group of supporters of what is widely considered a family-friendly club. Generalising is a trait of racists, so Ali is simply being hypocritical.

I use social media for updates on things I'm interested in - both for work and hobby. Social media isn't the problem. It's what is stupidly said on social media that is the problem.

He's being annoying and disingenuous, but not hypocritical. You can't compare some tweets about a football club/fanbase to racist abuse. Pretty simplistic to say that 'generalising is a trait of racists' and that means that any generalisation is racist.

As a fanbase, I do think it would be wise to not appear to be more worked up over some random idiot on twitter than we are over the actual racist abuse in the first place.

Interacting with him, editing his wikipedia, and even this thread could be taken the wrong way when there is little reaction and condemnation of the actual act that has started it all.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He's being annoying and disingenuous, but not hypocritical. You can't compare some tweets about a football club/fanbase to racist abuse. Pretty simplistic to say that 'generalising is a trait of racists' and that means that any generalisation is racist.

I'm not sure where I said or even insinuated that "people who generalise are racists". I said "generalisation is a trait of racists". Generalisation is also a trait of many other things outside of racism, including what Ali is saying about Blackburn Rovers. His thought process on Blackburn Rovers as a club is lazy and irresponsible in that he is generalising. Racism is partly about generalisation, and much worse.

I will leave it at that, but you have entirely misconstrued my argument.