BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (h) - 6/2/23

Just now, RTM08 said:

Tbh after all this talk of JDT maybe leaving because of transfers, I couldn't care less if he did. He doesn't seem to have a clue.

There's tiny shreds of evidence of what he wants to do but the players he has are not good enough to do it, although the fact he doesn't change anything system wise to suit the players he does have is concerning 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I think the tactics have been pretty much bang on. We just don’t have the players to regularly see games off. 

We create chances and concede goals at relegation team levels and have all season. Tactics have been off a lot more than they've been good.

4 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Tbh after all this talk of JDT maybe leaving because of transfers, I couldn't care less if he did. He doesn't seem to have a clue.

Did you watch Vale in the first half?

Did you see Gallagher fail to get on the end of a great cross, two lovely through balls and just shank that cross into row Z?

He has no bloody strikers.