BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 11/02/2023

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

that was gallagher standing still instead of trying to drag the defender out of the way,smzodics has nowhere to go or pass to

I wasn't blaming Szmodics. It was terrible from Gallagher. It's like he's not even trying.

Does he smoke pot before/during the game? He's not on this planet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

A good result in the grand scheme of things. However that midfield is so so worrying…

I thought the midfield was fine. Morton was a passenger at times, but Travis had a cracking game.

Hedges did more in his 15-20 minutes than Brereton-Diaz managed all match. He HAS to be dropped at this point I'm afraid.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

How can Leonard not make the bench? Yes he could be another Nuttall, but he knows where the net is. Brereton, Gally and Vale are all f*cking pitiful. It’s worth a shot following yet another failed transfer window.

At the end of the day JDT hasn't been afraid to blood youngsters - he clearly doesn't think he's ready. 

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

I'm sure you did..... but Exiled Rovers will say it wasn't his fault

Good draw away from home but where are the wins coming from? We can't score goals

It may have bounced off him but either way, the man is an absolute liability.

What's he on, £12k a week? Job done Gally huh, don't put a shift in, your kitchen's paid for.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Milwall and Luton in top 6 ....... and some say we're doing well just to be in the championship

A point very well made, although one that the apologists and natural order protagonists won’t thank you for pointing out. Also worth noting that Millwall’s 2 window signing strikers, both scored !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

fair point i suppose,but horrible watch,you have to be some dedicated fan to follow rovers away,i had enough after going to  3 games!!!!!!!!

How was that a horrible watch?

We were disciplined, committed and worked our socks off. A draw is a fair result because Kone missed an open goal for them - but I'd be livid if I was JDT at the FK they were awarded for their goal.

If we play like that for the rest of the season I'll be delighted. 

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

iv`e lost all patience in gallagher,if jdt stays he must surely be one of the first ones to be moved on next season

He'll be on a decent contract, who will want him?

Just a shocking player. Add to that Brereton sauntering around on his holidays and it's an amazing result.

• Like 2