BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (h) - 4/3/23

7 minutes ago, New Jeru said:

Random one:  is there a team that is worse at throw-ins than Rovers?

Always seems to take an age to decide what to do and then give it away.

Noticed this a few weeks ago. Sort of nothing throw up the line. Like U8s stuff. 
Never have someone short to throw feet and back considering we’re a team who likes to pass it around. 

17 hours ago, Andy said:

I'd be very surprised if JDT sends them out, all guns blazing - like we did at Leicester.

I'm expecting similar to the last couple of home games; solid and steady in the first half, bit more adventurous in the second half.

Some really weird comments in that SUFC thread/site. Taking a Dingle's advice on all things Rovers, thinking we won the Prem in 1993, thinking we've not won a trophy since, thinking we expect to be in the Prem (despite being still the 13th most successful club in English football history, like...).

They'd have massive scumbag section of their fans. I used to police in the S.Yorks area (past life, I saw the light) and they have a disproportionate number of dickheads in their fan base.

They'd arrange to meet up with rival fans in fields before/after a match, just to punch each other in the head - for the grand crime of supporting a different team to themselves. Really weird caveman mentality

"Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred; Strong i' th'arm; weak i' th'head!", @Andy

Incidentally, that statistic you quoted was one I'd never seen before. Not doubting it, like; it sounds dead right to me, who uses the phrase "Lancashire's Most Historic Football Club" in all correspondence to my Dingle-supporting old schoolmate now resident in NZ.

I've never seen a list of "The most successful clubs in English football"; can you point me to your source of information, please, so that I can quote the relative standings next time I'm writing to my mate Down Under?