BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (h) - 4/3/23

Surprised at Thomas recall. He was poor at QPR but Hedges fluffed his chance at Leicester. I like left footed left backs so happy to stick with Pickering. On his current form I’d like to see JRC given an outing in midfield and Brittain restored at right back, his best position. An option later in the game maybe 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Hoping for a big walk on so trying to spread arrival at Ewood as much as possible. 

As a Sky game, I doubt saying there are 500 still at the ticket office will cut much ice at 12.15

Is that you philip? 

• Like 2

This feels like the game we'd fold under at pretty much any time in the last ten years. I might be putting too much on it but a good performance, even if we lose, would go a long way to making me think we might have a chance.

Under Mowbray this would be a 4:0 get back in your lane and give up on the playoffs game*

*this might not be 100% backed up by actual results, but it's damn sure where my expectations would be.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, AspRover said:

This feels like the game we'd fold under at pretty much any time in the last ten years. I might be putting too much on it but a good performance, even if we lose, would go a long way to making me think we might have a chance.

Under Mowbray this would be a 4:0 get back in your lane and give up on the playoffs game*

*this might not be 100% backed up by actual results, but it's damn sure where my expectations would be.

If Mowbray was still here we'd already have lost practically every game in February and be resigned to our fate.

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

If Mowbray was still here we'd already have lost practically every game in February and be resigned to our fate.

Yeah that's fair, but if we'd somehow got to this position this is definitely the game the wheels would fall off.