BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (h) - 4/3/23

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Really don't see us holding out a 1-0 win here, we need another goal, and to take control in the middle again 

Championship is mad like that...you expect to be punished and sometimes it never happens..in the Prem you gettin punished every time. Hope they rue not taking their chances.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, superniko said:

Crowd sound more entertained by something else 

Sounds like it was Hedges throwing the towel into the crowd 

• Like 6

I’ll take that all day long, it’s not always about dominating the ball, especially against better footballing sides like Sheff Utd.

JDT has his tactics spot on so far, but we need another goal as I can’t see this lot not scoring. 

Well glad we are winning but to be fair there are the better team. Some of Ur passing as been good a lot more not so good. When we have the ball we need to keep it and not just give it to the other side. The midfield as got better, but our forwards in the middle of the park need to play better and keep the ball, in the summer we need at least two new centre towards.. will we win I hope so but we need to play better to even get a draw