BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

1 hour ago, BigUts said:

What about BT sport? Another £25. Then you would currently need Amazon which is another 8.99...and voila! The near £80 cost is upon us.

You don't have to die on every hill, Chaddy. You can just accept the FACT that watching sport in a legitimate way is expensive in this country and turns people to illegitimate means.

The only illegitimate thing that I can see is those prices.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike E said:

If you’re new.

Correct. 

3 hours ago, BigUts said:

What about BT sport? Another £25. Then you would currently need Amazon which is another 8.99...and voila! The near £80 cost is upon us.

You don't have to die on every hill, Chaddy. You can just accept the FACT that watching sport in a legitimate way is expensive in this country and turns people to illegitimate means.

I don't accept watching Sport is expensive given how much I watch different sports like Football, cricket, F1, NBA, plus a number of great TV series on their entertainment channels. 

Amazon is good value cos you can have Prime which allow you next day delivery on things you buy and watch TV. 

I don't find BT sport value for money cos it doesn't have the sports on there apart from one PL game. 

I do accept different people have different situations and some people think it expensive. Fair enough

2 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Martin Lewis ain't got shit on Chaddy, with his phenomenal mpg in his Peugeot and his low cost sky packages, probably deserves his own sub-forum on here 🤨

Not really. When buying a car I will always go for good to excellent mpg car and that why I kept my car for 8 years now. No interest in swapping or changing it. 

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Correct. 

I don't accept watching Sport is expensive given how much I watch different sports like Football, cricket, F1, NBA, plus a number of great TV series on their entertainment channels. 

Amazon is good value cos you can have Prime which allow you next day delivery on things you buy and watch TV. 

I don't find BT sport value for money cos it doesn't have the sports on there apart from one PL game. 

I do accept different people have different situations and some people think it expensive. Fair enough

Not really. When buying a car I will always go for good to excellent mpg car and that why I kept my car for 8 years now. No interest in swapping or changing it. 

Not even for a canoe?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Polky said:

Will the shirt be blue & white?

For the first time, I will claim to be ITK: yes the home shirt will be blue and white. 

I await the inevitable adulation at providing this exclusive news. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, alex l said:

For the first time, I will claim to be ITK: yes the home shirt will be blue and white. 

I await the inevitable adulation at providing this exclusive news. 

Thank you 😉 

On 04/07/2023 at 16:39, RoversClitheroe said:

Assume there will be a teaser of new kit today/tomorrow?

I offered - again - free access to our studio in Manchester and film facilities. Didn’t hear any back. Although last year they used Unmarked Agency, who are good, so they might have done it with them again. 

• Like 2

• Backroom

Royal blue with a lighter blue collar then?

Interesting and not something we’ve done before 

edit - second thoughts not sure what I’m looking at there is that a green beard?

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Royal blue with a lighter blue collar then?

Interesting and not something we’ve done before 

edit - second thoughts not sure what I’m looking at there is that a green beard?

That’s what I was thinking, what’s going on with the Green beard?? 😂