BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

5 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Just turned on the PNE game, I'll never call the Ewood pitch again ! 

Looks like somebody's driven a quad bike over it 

First ten minutes, it's like seeing two sets of players who've never seen a football before.

How did that bunch of dollopers beat us?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Chris Whittys Barber said:

Leeds slowly but surely closing the gap. Ipswich will fall away and Leicester lose 3 or 4 playing in January to the African Cup of Nations.

Leeds will end up winning the league with either Leicester or Southampton runners up.

I think Southampton will win the league. 

Leicester are further ahead of Leeds and Southampton than those two are ahead of Rovers.

That is a big lead for a club as good as Leicester to squander so I am not expecting anything except a Leicester procession to the title.

Ipswich are defying everyone by keeping going - big ask for them to keep it up for another 28 games though but they already have enough points to be looking a lock in for a play off place.

I am not convinced by either Leeds or Southampton beyond their headline grabbing players. You could make as strong a case for West Brom now that they have a decent manager getting performances out of Wallace and Swift.

Hull may take some shifting to push them out of 6th- it is a stronger looking field for the play offs than last season.

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

They were too good for us though, "men against boys", according to their players

It was can't deny that , but I am beginning to think there is something in this Cup Final game for PNE...

Even people who are passive  Preston fans are up for the Rovers game ...

Maybe it's the same for the players ? 

10 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

It was can't deny that , but I am beginning to think there is something in this Cup Final game for PNE...

Even people who are passive  Preston fans are up for the Rovers game ...

Maybe it's the same for the players ? 

Unfortunately, it obviously felt more like a cup final for our players, which is why we lost.

Let’s see if we can cope any better in a similar atmosphere against Leeds.

Edited by martonrover

7 hours ago, 1874 said:

Rovers are now +2 goal difference and -4 points from corresponding fixtures last season.

-4 points,is that all, weren't we approaching our peak this time last season. Therefore if we avoid a disastrous run like last season, we should improve on our finishing position.

Edited by rigger