BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (H) - 05/08/2023

18 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Really hoping Buckley can recapture his best form this season. I feel it could be make or break for him.

We need him to come good for us.

Wouldn't bank on it. Clearly not fancied and has been poor a long time. 

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If that front three doesn’t scream ‘we need signings’ then I don’t know what does.

Hopefully produce enough until we get a new striker in. Be asking alot with those 3 for the full season.

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If that front three doesn’t scream ‘we need signings’ then I don’t know what does.

Yeah that's a disgraceful front 3 to start a season with.

They're talking 'top 10' on Radio Lancs. No chance at the moment - just no goals in the side. We've really been let down this summer. Sat in the car about to head down to the ground and I have zero enthusiasm for the match / season.

• Like 2

I'm also pretty interested to see what players like Travis, Pickering and Dolan look like after a full JDT pre-season, I think they were all players who struggled to adapt to the change in tactics and setup a bit last season. 

I think that having a player like Tronstad next to him may help Travis out too if it means he can share the covering of the back line a bit and not be pulled from side to side so much during the game.

A lot of movement in attack when JRC gets forward too, Dolan and Markanday can both drift around a fair bit.

I'll be honest, I'm expecting a loss here, but hopefully we'll see some good signs for the tactics going forward.

• Like 1