BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (H) - 19/08/2023

Just now, matt83 said:

Jesus fucking wept. When you go down to 10 so early expect to lose even at home to a side as ordinary as hull. But when you take the lead on 75 mins you don’t expect to lose. 

Really - after playing so long with 10 men - the 10 mins were always going to be tough.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Abysmal defending for both their goals, but we’ve  grafted like feck with ten men in all fairness. The only person to blame for this is Pickering. The daft bastard has properly shafted us today. 
Let the guy through on goal, he’s not guaranteed to bag FFS.

• Like 4

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

I thought the new thing was that they would add time on for time wasted in added time? 

Their keeper wasted at least a minute of that. 

As I said it's the EFL, so week 1 you get booked for kicking the ball away and 15 minutes of extra time. By week 3 we're back to normal.

Knobs. 

Awful first half. Stupid red card. Second half impressive with ten men and then concentration went when we scored. Should have had a penalty but we have a very good side here which is clear to see. We need additions obviously. Sigurdsson to solidify that left wing spot. frustrating and hard to take. Hull didn't deserve that at all.

• Like 6

Gutted to lose, obviously, but really pleased with that performance.

They were on top before the red, but we defended well for the majority of the match and even after they equalised, we should have gone 2-1 up just before they scored their second.

Even with 10 men we created plenty today.

Couple of additions and I think we'll do alright this season.

• Like 6

Honestly have no clue how JRc stayed on the pitch all game, fucking horrific. 

We don't bring in quality additions it's going to be a long season end of story, I don't just mean a few additions I'm talking actually quality. Fucking joke we are starting with a 19 year old lad up top with headless chicken dolan left of him. 

BACK THE MANAGER OR JUST FUCK OFF VENKYS!!

If he isn't backed I want him to walk, he deserves so much better then this shit show of a club

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We just badly need reinforcements, it's such a threadbare squad and there's nothing upfront. 

We shouldn’t be starting games with a youth player up front and the likes of Hedges and Dolan.