BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Harrogate (a) - 31/8/23 - Carabao Cup

Great so far, and when we reach the final it won’t be against Spuds 😃

The BBC and others p**s me off though. According to their scores page it could be Harrogate Railway v Blackburn Olympic. They should be forced into using the correct names. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

I know it's only Harrogate, but thus is only our 2nd team..

We HAVE to back this manager!! Otherwise we will regret it!! 

Not what you'd call a typical second/ressie team tbf. I think the only player out there who isn't in or challenging for the first eleven (at present anyway) is Gamble. The most pleasing thing is how seriously the players are taking the match - everyone clearly wants to impress JDT and get their chance in the first team. No complacency. Lovely to see, having endured some shocking cup performances in the pre-JDT years.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

Great so far, and when we reach the final it won’t be against Spuds 😃

The BBC and others p**s me off though. According to their scores page it could be Harrogate Railway v Blackburn Olympic. They should be forced into using the correct names. 

As long as we win, they can call us whatever they like.

8 minutes ago, DE. said:

Not what you'd call a typical second/ressie team tbf. I think the only player out there who isn't in or challenging for the first eleven (at present anyway) is Gamble. The most pleasing thing is how seriously the players are taking the match - everyone clearly wants to impress JDT and get their chance in the first team. No complacency. Lovely to see, having endured some shocking cup performances in the pre-JDT years.

Think that’s one of the big differences with JDT v the dinosaur. Play well and impress and you’ll get a chance in the league. Team is picked on merit, not who he likes the most. Keeps everyone hungry and trying to impress

• Like 3