BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

21 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

They won't be releasing anything.

Any statement will be coming from Waggott pretending its from them probably.

He misjudged it badly with his "team coach" interview in the summer he's going to have be even more careful not to misjudge the mood on this one.

Or is it just us on here getting into a lather about the fact the Club's future hangs in the balance? If you look at our local "newspaper" you wouldn't even think anything was happening.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 4

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Fucking hope it's an official statement that the clubs up for sale.

Yes. Can't see it though, only way they're pissing off is if they're forced to and it doesn't look like we're anywhere near that with the India authorities, yet. I assume they will just keep throwing money at it (as they seem to like setting fire to cash) and it'll drag on for years. 

Absolute wretches 

Waggott is a good reader of the atmosphere. He knows when to keep his head down and when he needs to re-appear and do a well staged interview / statement.

For example the usual radio silence whilst they plotted at length to demolish Brockhall for a housing estate, hoping that it would go through unnoticed, and then within hours of local media (finding out about it from here) he was on the club website.

It happened again in the summer when there was complete silence for months and then he appeared to brag about his new bus and paying the milk man on time just as the rumours were taking off about the Indian issues. He even got plenty of credit from the numpties out there applauding his 'honesty' simply for sitting down and doing a routine interview with in house media.

So it wouldn't surprise me if he's getting ready for another similar stunt now the latest Court documents are circulating together with news about the adjournment until March. It won't come from India but he will try to keep the masses quiet and those in India comfortable with some generic nonsense about their 'commitment' that we tend to get once a year.

No sign of the local media in all this who are presumaby quite happy with a situation whereby the club's existence is under immediate threat due to funding issues, better off concentrating on transfer tittle tattle, although I did notice that North West tonight decided to focus on us the other night now that we are struggling and sliding down the table.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, J*B said:

Pending message from the owners…

'We are fully committed to building a sustainable Prem club, we will invest when we can and are working hard to do so, we love the rovers fans like family so get behind the lads FFS'

In reality it'll just be coming directly from the shadowman and Waggot knowing the heat is finally about to come on top of their cushy little number.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ElTwis said:

Come on JB, is this something worth us checking in for every 10 mins as I'm currently doing?!

I’ve no idea what it is, so assume no!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, J*B said:

Pending message from the owners…

How pending is pending. Does it depend on any dependencies. If so, can you defend the dependencies? Tum te tum... pending further consideration, I've decided it was a typo, and should have read, "impending indecision from the owners.."

• Like 2