BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

If it has gone through prepare for the club PR, Venky bots and groupies to get active quickly again on the LT, Faceache etc.

unfortunately a lot of the facebook lot are very blue and white tinted glasses and no matter what the club do ( or don't do most the time) they will just accept it all

Nothing from the club yet though or even the LT. There's such a massive lack of care for all of us fans, i'm sick to the back teeth of it all. I hope this next court date they get told no and just f off once and for all.

Even if we go into admin or worse, a lot of our fans deserve it at this point

15 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So another hearing absolutely pivotal to the future of the Club, maybe even pivotal  to its continued existence.

Nearly 24 hours on, not a word from Ewood about what was the eventual outcome.

Could Waggott possibly treat the supporters with more contempt? Fans groups need to start putting their foot down and say that treating the supporters like mushrooms I.e. keep them in the dark and feed them a load of **** is not acceptable and will no longer be tolerated.

A true leader.

Happy to swig the champagne and dine with the hospitality mob on matchdays whilst collecting his huge salary.

Not so happy to front up and speak about issues fundamental to the club's future.

I wear blue and white specs, that’s why I only want the best for the club.

These other people parroting whatever latest guff comes out of Swag, blindly accepting the decline of this club under these owners are actually wearing claret and blue specs from where I’m standing. 

• Like 2

It's hard to be optimistic about this club. I'm expecting a steady decline to the fourth tier and a whole generation of fans believing that the sort of season Port Vale or Northampton Town usually has is 'our level', whilst going to the nearest JJB Sports shop to buy a Real Madrid or Liverpool shirt.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So another hearing absolutely pivotal to the future of the Club, maybe even pivotal  to its continued existence.

Nearly 24 hours on, not a word from Ewood about what was the eventual outcome.

Could Waggott possibly treat the supporters with more contempt? Fans groups need to start putting their foot down and say that treating the supporters like mushrooms I.e. keep them in the dark and feed them a load of **** is not acceptable and will no longer be tolerated.

Do we have any idea what the outcome of yesterday is?

17 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Do we have any idea what the outcome of yesterday is?

Nope!

Us fans are the ones who genuinely love the Club, worry about it, and care about it's future. We deserve timely updates, particularly given the current state of affairs... instead, we're constantly left in the dark, by morons who couldn't give 2 shits.

So much for "togetherness"...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Nope!

Us fans are the ones who genuinely love the Club, worry about it, and care about it's future. We deserve timely updates, particularly given the current state of affairs... instead, we're constantly left in the dark, by morons who couldn't give 2 shits.

they don`t care about the fans and swag most obviously despises us with a passion,the fans get in the way of their agenda or in swags case his siphoning off a wage for being incompetent, duplicitious and a thoroughly dishonest human being

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Nope!

The situation regarding communication on the subject was referenced In a statement signed by Steve Waggott just a couple of weeks ago ( in a meeting with WATR )

"WATR reiterated that, subject to legal constraints, they wanted the Club to explain the finances better and in more detail with supporters and that explanations as to Indian High Court hearings and the processes were vital to help ensure clarity and to counter all the rumours that occur when there is a communication void"

Who is surprised that there is still a communication void ?

Edited by Crimpshrine
type

They won't discuss it without owners permission and the cloak and dagger operation at Rovers means that'll never be granted.

So if you ask him Steve will say he's looking into it.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Nope!

Ah mate I totally agree. I watched the end of the arsenal game last night and thought, wow that's a club that cares about it's fans.  The unity is clear to see. The players and manager in interview properly talking about fans. But I remember a few years ago when they had issues..maybe there is hope for us!!

• Like 1

Clearly some decision was made yesterday as there is now a date in August for the next hearing so venkateshwara Hatcheries must know what that is whether they have communicated that to Waggott is another matter.

• Like 1

Yeah my guess is Waggott won't have the first clue what has happened at the court case yesterday.

The fact that there is another date set in August tells me it's "business as usual" though as it was always going to be.

Having thought about it more - are any Rovers fans groups looking at what can be done via the regulator in it's proposed form? Feels to me like the one avenue that may actually be effective. We could probably use Jack Straw and Tim Farron to explore that angle too?

We could line up ready to go to them straight out of the gate as soon as the regulator is stood up?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I wear blue and white specs, that’s why I only want the best for the club.

These other people parroting whatever latest guff comes out of Swag, blindly accepting the decline of this club under these owners are actually wearing claret and blue specs from where I’m standing. 

100% 

You support Venkys then you're a dingle. Simple as. No ifs buts or maybes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

A slow painful death for this Club,nothing changes bar the increasing sense of apathy and embarrassment.

We stumble on.

The only people who can really be embarrassed is the happy clappers.

The rest of us know what the problems are and have essentially just resigned to the reality of the situation.

If you're fighting back against venkys then you can hold your head up.

If you're supporting venkys then you can fuck right off, Dingle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

It's hard to be optimistic about this club. I'm expecting a steady decline to the fourth tier and a whole generation of fans believing that the sort of season Port Vale or Northampton Town usually has is 'our level', whilst going to the nearest JJB Sports shop to buy a Real Madrid or Liverpool shirt.

I read a tweet  from a supporter last week which stated we can’t expect to be in the Championship with our attendances.

The meek acceptance makes you sick. 

• Like 6

Cause and effect seem to totally elude these people.

’We can’t compete at this level, and that’s nothing to do with Venky’s’

’We have crap gates and that’s nothing to do with Venky’s’

’We are skint and that’s nothing to do with Venky’s’.

’We are a small club and…’ … think you see where I’m going with this.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, martonrover said:

I read a tweet  from a supporter last week which stated we can’t expect to be in the Championship with our attendances.

Exactly! We need to remember who the fuck we are. 

Was chatting with a colleague & fellow Rovers fan yesterday reminiscing about some of our best games watching us.

This club has won the Premier League, played in the Champions League & UEFA Cup, won the League Cup, 2 FA Cup Semi Finals, mixed it with and beaten all the big boys in the Premier League. My best game is beating Man Utd 4-3 at Ewood.

Yet some fans mention us in the same breath as Rochdale or Bury. 

JDT brought the hope, the ambition, the potential back. Now we’re making do with a budget Tony Pulis with his shit baseball cap on, taking us straight down to League One. Get the cretins out!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

Our history and our supporters don't deserve this BS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

That's such a gen z way to look at it, bloody spineless passion less robototic fannies that have never really known rovers aside from this fetted venky era

• Like 4