BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mercer, If you disagree fine but I believe we will bring in at least 3. If you don't, fine I ain't bothered tbh. 

In the long term yes we need new owners and new CEO. I'm happy with our Footballing management structure and coaching staff. but short term we need new signings. Simple as. 

Your happy with Ben benson ?? set piece nothing short of embarrassing and goal keeping never been so weak in rovers history !!!

• Like 5

😆 Iv been hiding away reading away now sick to back teeth of it all to be fair pal.

Ben benson is robbing the club of a living and cant understand what is scene in this lad, i watch him coach and warm players up and question some things he does its all very very strange, - Why is a goalkeeping coach doing set piece drills ??? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nipper1875 said:

😆 Iv been hiding away reading away now sick to back teeth of it all to be fair pal.

Ben benson is robbing the club of a living and cant understand what is scene in this lad, i watch him coach and warm players up and question some things he does its all very very strange, - Why is a goalkeeping coach doing set piece drills ??? 

He’s far from the only one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nipper1875 said:

Erm, it's probably something to do with having no money in the budget to employ someone else. It isn't just transfers where the taps are off. The whole set up at the club stinks of rank amateurism, neglect and a pure hit and hope attitude. Chancers. The lot of them, and what's worse, not even very plausible chancers.

Gallagher needs to go to another club whilst he still has a chance, because he doesn't stand a chance at Rovers.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Nipper1875 said:

He's cheap and he doesn't ask questions. 

That's the only way anyone can get a job at Rovers. 

• Like 2

Goal keeper coach, set pieces coach, positional and tactical coach to oncoming subs and never a player having joined Carlisle as tea boy straight from school.

It's obvious. He's being "coached" to be our next manager.

He's been around Ewood longer than the furniture, knows where the skeleton cupboard is and has the key and most importantly he's bloody cheap.

I just don't know if his agent supports Middlesbrough.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Goal keeper coach, set pieces coach, positional and tactical coach to oncoming subs and never a player having joined Carlisle as tea boy straight from school.

It's obvious. He's being "coached" to be our next manager.

He's been around Ewood longer than the furniture, knows where the skeleton cupboard is and has the key and most importantly he's bloody cheap.

I just don't know if his agent supports Middlesbrough.

Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this club

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Erm, it's probably something to do with having no money in the budget to employ someone else. It isn't just transfers where the taps are off. The whole set up at the club stinks of rank amateurism, neglect and a pure hit and hope attitude. Chancers. The lot of them, and what's worse, not even very plausible chancers.

Gallagher needs to go to another club whilst he still has a chance, because he doesn't stand a chance at Rovers.

Half of our backroom staff are actively looking for new jobs, it's no secret.

That won't include Benson or Lowe though, they'll be getting paid top whack for doing relatively little. Which is probably partly why the rest are looking to leave.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, alex l said:

You can find all the gems in the world but if you've no budget you're not buying them. Of the signings under GB I'd say Szmodics is absolutely a success, yes he wasn't an unknown, but who else took a punt? Hyam is decent although his form has dipped and Tronstad and Siggy look reasonable. However GB's most important work has been sorting out most of the contract situations. 

exactly. 

We are got most players on long term contracts which is big advantage for us. 

11 hours ago, Nipper1875 said:

Your happy with Ben benson ?? set piece nothing short of embarrassing and goal keeping never been so weak in rovers history !!!

Benson shouldn't be in charge of set pieces. His focus should be working with the keepers and helping them developed. He praised by Kaminski as been a good keeper coach. 

9 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Half of our backroom staff are actively looking for new jobs, it's no secret.

That won't include Benson or Lowe though, they'll be getting paid top whack for doing relatively little. Which is probably partly why the rest are looking to leave.

Going to name who these staff members are? 

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

Chaddy, we are bringing in dross - if Crisene and Ayari are the answers then feck me if I know the questions!  The bottom of the barrel has well and truly been scraped away. 

IMO, our coaching team are fifth raters - we have no game plan and we are desperately disorganised, it's chaos as evidenced by results and performances.  They need sacking.

As for Broughton and our recruitment team - just what the feck do they do and what gems do they find?

As for medical and fitness, we can't keep players fit and injury free and when they are injured they are out for weeks.  I'd be surprised if we see Carter and Pickering within the next six weeks.

If our football structure had performance reviews, IMO, they would all be feckin sacked.  Judge folk by results and not their bullsh1t - what gets measured gets done!

the same old rant about our coaching staff, the footballing structure at the club, etc. 

The same old criticism of GB and recruitment team. You act like its so easy without any sort of answers to how you would better. 

Carter fell awkwardly so how is that fault of our medical or fitness team? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

exactly. 

We are got most players on long term contracts which is big advantage for us. 

Benson shouldn't be in charge of set pieces. His focus should be working with the keepers and helping them developed. He praised by Kaminski as been a good keeper coach. 

Going to name who these staff members are? 

Why? You won't know who they are?

7 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Why? You won't know who they are?

You would be very surprised who I know at Rovers. 

So you going to name these staff members? are the Staff related to non football staff or staff who are involved in Football setup?

4 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Nixon saying we looked at the Watford striker Rajovic to replace Gallagher, Watford want £4 million 

Doesn't he have 3 Rovers related stories today? 

3 minutes ago, alex l said:

The Benson criticism puzzles me. I'm neither a fan or critic of him, but when have football fans been so intrigued by the GK coach? I watch and follow a huge amount of football and have done for 30 years, without looking it up I couldn't name a GK coach at another club at present. 

I look at this factually. Benson was promoted to his role from the academy by Mowbray. You may not like TM but he has managed clubs in the first and second tier for years. Still gets jobs. JDT comes in following GB, Benson stays. Kaminski, the now established top division player, specifically praised Benson when he left. You could also argue Benson played a role in Raya's development, the keeper now playing for a top prem team.

Why is Benson now running warm up and set pieces? Cos he's been told to. We haven't got someone in to do these things for whatever reason but is it his fault he continues these activities and roles? He's hardly able to say no. If JDT/GB aren't satisfied with how these are handled it's not for Benson to recruit someone else to do it. 

Good post. It seems to be an obsession for some to blame him when there are so many things wrong with our club. 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Is batty any worse than this villa lad? 

From the little I've seen, no.

We certainly can't loan him out now, Pickering's hamstring looked a bad one, and doubt he'll be back much before the end of the season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You would be very surprised who I know at Rovers. 

So you going to name these staff members? are the Staff related to non football staff or staff who are involved in Football setup?

Doesn't he have 3 Rovers related stories today? 

I'm not sure I seen on Facebook that Ipswich are still interested in Gallagher and we interested in Rajovic via nixon 

Don't see Watford wanting to sell him tho with 8 in 13 starts and if they want £4 million then we wont be signing him 

23 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Nixon saying we looked at the Watford striker Rajovic to replace Gallagher, Watford want £4 million 

Certainly wouldn't be a purchase then. Sounds reminiscent of selling Rhodes and ending up with Graham on loan (if memory serves me) although that ended up well enough, eventually.